Can't find Zebsboard v3 kit anywhere…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Adm56
    Participant
      @adm56

Is availability usually tight?

I’m looking into a DIY alternative but I’d honestly prefer an off the shelf solution because so far my out of pocket expense has been well below my original budget and I’d rather be playing virtual pinball than messing with it any more after having already burned through my creative energy modifying an old cabinet etc.I

Is Zeb still around? Sadly I’m used to people dropping in and out of the hobby.

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Not sure what you mean by v3 kit. I know that plunger is on v3, https://shop.zebsboards.com/Zebsboards_Plunger

Adm56
        Participant
          @adm56

That’s the one. It won’t let me order one. Says it’s out of stock.

Just wondering if this is typical. Do they frequently go out of stock and then arrive in batches?

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

Well. I had no issues adding it to my shopping cart, but, I obviously ddin’t test all the way as my v2 is still working great. However. If you have issues with his site. I’ll send you a PM with his name/email.

Adm56
            Participant
              @adm56

Thank you! I can add it to my cart as well but then it says it’s out of stock. I’ll definitely reach out to him!

goodGRIEFF76
              Participant
                @goodgrieff76

Let me know what you find out because I need to order one as well.  My first cab I used the VirtuaPin plunger and had so many issues with it.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?