Can’t get a Puplog.txt

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    scampa123
    Participant
      @scampa123

I’m still pretty new to all of this, but feel I’m fairly good at following directions and yet I’m still having a few issues…Many things work well however!!

I’ve been trying to setup PUP Packs for Jaws and Masters of the Universe and have been having some issues specifically with these (the backglass doesn’t show and other media but the table plays).

I’ve reviewed the PUPpack Troubleshoot page: https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=puppack_troubleshoot

And I noticed that I cannot generate a PUPLog.txt file for reviewing.

I’ve done the following:

1. I use 7zip to unpack

2. I checked the properties on all dlls in the root of VPinMame

3. Re-installed the latest Freezy (even used 32bit version)

I do see a mention of pressing F1 and selecting “use external”, however when the table is launched and I press F1 I’m not seeing a menu come up or anything….So I’m assuming this may be the issue…Can someone clarify where I should be pressing F1?  Is it when the table is launched? (I’m using Visual Pinball X)..

Thank you!!

scampa123
      Participant
        @scampa123

Okay…I just learned from more searched that F1 WILL NOT work if the table has no ROM (i.e Jaws, Masters) [This should probably be noted/added on the puppack_troubleshoot page to avoid this sort of confusion]…So I loaded AC/DC and pressed F1 and I got the menu to set Use External….

I tried loading Jaws again and I do not see the backglass, just the table and the DMD….(I tried both versions of the table ..b and c..

I tried Masters of the Universe and while I see the videos in the frontend, when the game starts I only see the table and DMD…

Since I cannot see PUPLOG.txt output for these tables, how do I best troubleshoot this?

Thanks again!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?