Capersville (Bally 1966)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Scottacus
    Participant
      @scottacus
      MembervipContributor

http://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/capersville-bally-1966/

This is my first attempt at making a directB2S update of a B2S exe table.  There is a new directB2S backglass that is available for this table and the table has incorporated DOF.

Capersville is a great Bally table from 1966 that features zipper flippers, four different modes and a three ball multiball, pretty heavy duty for the mid 60’s!

Change the variable “FreePlay” in the script to set the game for freeplay or credit play.

I have added an additional mode for the game called “EBMode” that can be selected in the script.  The “Deep 4 Caper” involves locking a ball into the trap just to the left of the shooter lane and then hitting the white mushroom target four times to finally release the captured ball back into the launch lane.  The way Starman’s original exe table played, this ball acts as an extra ball should you loose the active ball on the table.  If the active ball is captured by the Deep 4 Caper trap or falls into either of the top two ball captures, the extra ball is lost because the ball in the shooter lane becomes the next ball released.  My “EBMode” makes sure that the player receives an extra ball for completing the Deep 4 Caper regardless of what happens to the active ball.  I have been unable to contact any owners of the table to find how the actual table plays the “Deep 4 Caper” so I leave it to you to choose how you want the table to play.  To activate this set EBMode to True in the script.

Thanks to Starman for this excellent 60’s Bally table!

Thanks to Loserman76 and Arngrim for their help in making this table!

Thanks to Xenonph for his hours of testing!

3 users thanked author for this post.
      STAT
      Participant
        @stefanaustria
        MemberContributor

Check your Upload, it is the directb2s File – not the .vpt File :bye:

Scottacus
        Participant
          @scottacus
          MembervipContributor

Ouch!  It should be fixed now, thanks for letting me know.

bord
            @bord
            MembervipContributorModerator

So excited to see this. Thank you!

kds70
            Participant
              @kds70

… wrong thread – deleted …

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

thedia
              Participant
                @thedia

Wow, that was the machine which started it all for me back then as a 6 year old kid. My uncle owned it and after some weeks of training i brought it back to zero in just one play. :)

Now the hunt for another one of my early memories begins – the only thing from this machine I remember is a ball orbititing on the glass-plate and a space theme. Perhaps some classic-Fan can help here?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?