Captain Fantastic and The Brown Dirt Cowboy (Bally 1975) iDigStuff rEMix Vol. 3

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    iDigStuff
    Participant
      @dkane626

@fp691 it is not needed

1 user thanked author for this post.
      fp691
      Participant
        @fp691

merci pour la réponse , j avais une erreur ligne 578 , j ai commenter la ligne  ( en vert ) et cela fonctionne , je ne sais pas pourquoi tant mieux …. :good:

Manolo / ICE
        Participant
          @kamerik

Just played it. With this musical update the table is sooo much better !

I heard “All the girl love Alice” for the first time, and it rocks :D

Thank you making this.

Slydog43
          Participant
            @slydog43

Is this a new version of 1.3?

iDigStuff
            Participant
              @dkane626

I needed to update some text on the post. Thanks

bha19
              Participant
                @bha19

I get error line 578 controller needed.

iDigStuff
                Participant
                  @dkane626

@bha19 That was a fix for the 100k light. Seems to fix for most. It was not working prior to ver 1.3

You can comment it out if the table wont load for you.

crobby
                  Participant
                    @crobby

I’m returning to the VP world after a 10 year hiatus.  Stuff is looking amazing.

I have some tables up and working, but when I try Captain Fantastic, I’m getting an error when I try to start the game

Line 578

Object required “Controller”

Looks like it’s the line where it does B2SSetScoreRollover.   I’m sure it’s just my setup needing a tweak somewhere, but I’m a bit out of practice.

Thanks

iDigStuff
                    Participant
                      @dkane626

@crobby

I’m working with @jopnl who provided the fix to see what might be a solution for anyone getting this error.

Until then commenting out that line should work to fix the error preventing any loading of the table.

bha19
                      Participant
                        @bha19

Commenting out the line did work so thanks. If anybody does not know how to do this just put a ‘ before the text in line 578 so it looks like this:

‘578 Object required “Controller”

jgnzl1
                        Participant
                          @jgnzl1

Can someone point me to information on how to remap the insertcoin key? I’m assuming that it is coded/ default mapped to the 4 key, which is my right flipper key. I checked in the VPX settings and it’s not set to 4 there, and I tried changing it in vpmkeys.vbs, even commenting it out, and it still inserts a coin every time I use the right flipper. I have tried searching for instructions, and also looking within the script but cannot figure it out. Sorry if this is a dumb question or has been asked before, but I just cannot find an answer.

LynnInDenver
                          Participant
                            @lynnindenver

…why are you using 4 for your right flipper? Most people have right shift mapped for the right flipper.

Note that 4 is mapped onto Add Credit 2. 5 is mapped to Add Credit 1. Technically there are two other coin slots, “Coin 3” and “Coin 4” that are explicitly hard coded in PinMAME.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
                            Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
                            Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

Thalamus
                              @thalamus
                              ContributorMemberModerator

Trouble is bound to happen if you change default keys. Why ? Because there is a lot of table scripts that has hardcoded values to what is considered defaults. You can of course fix it if you just fix the script. But, I highly recommend that you keep away from trying to remap “standard keys”.

jgnzl1
                              Participant
                                @jgnzl1

The reason I’m using 4 as the right flipper is that my cabinet is an older upright Mame cabinet with an X-Arcade Tankstick. I know it’s not ideal, but it’s what I have. In order to remap the keys on the controller, I need to reprogram them with a ps/2 keyboard (which I just got my hands on- didn’t have one before). I’ll try that. Thanks for the help!

robotgirl-PINCAB
                                Participant
                                  @robotgirl-pincab

MERCI

quicksave80
                                  Participant
                                    @quicksave80

I’m having a strange issue. When I launch the table there is a gray rectangle in the middle of the playfield. When I launch the camera and lighting mode it’s not there though. I looked all over the playfield in the editor and can’t seem to find out what it is. None of my other tables have this.

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?