CCC PROC table not getting focus when launched form popper

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Psmiraglia
    Participant
      @psmiraglia

sorry, another emu focus issue… with CCC PROC form VPX, VPX starts, goes in full screen mode, and the PF stays black (BG and DMD are ok). I have to ALT-TAB several times to get focus. Are there any vpxstart parameters that help with this ? thanks.

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

see here for section on focus:  http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=faq

let me know…

Psmiraglia
        Participant
          @psmiraglia

I’ve tried a couple of values and did not help. I’ll keep trying. txs.

NailBuster
            @nailbuster
            ModeratorMember

the second # in vpxstarter is how long to ‘keep’ player in focus.  so you can try vpxstarter 10 30 60 for 30 seconds…

HauntFreaks
              @hauntfreaks
              vipContributorMember

when I updated (everything) to the new P-roc , my CCC has never worked  :(    unrelated to pinup

TerryRed
                @terryred
                MemberContributorModerator

when I updated (everything) to the new P-roc , my CCC has never worked :( unrelated to pinup

Ninuzzu would be best to ask for help on that….

Not a knock to HorsePin and the work he does…but man PROC is not the friendliest update process.

I have Evil Dead and CCC working fine…but haven’t attempted his Jaws,etc.. yet. (I still prefer FP versions)

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

Mine works so fine. Before the proc update I always had a error pop up but since the update it’s been perfect. Even before I could close pop up error and game played fine

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                  So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                  for IOS and Android

CarnyPriest
                  Participant
                    @carnypriest

Get latest ninuzzu P-Roc installer at MBPC. Don’t use the one here at VPinball. It is now out of date.

Run uninstall, Step 1, and Step 2.

For latest game code and assets (2018.05.07) use this Install CCC.bat:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/imc31g2xpi3h44m/Install%20CCC.bat?dl=0

Then

Evil Dead, Jaws, etc. uses the requests module which is not installed by the ninuzzu installer. Open a command line and type:

pip install requests

Pretty straightforward. I am able to run CCC, ED, Jaws, and Knight Rider beta.

HauntFreaks
                      @hauntfreaks
                      vipContributorMember

I Used to be able to run the original CCC/p-roc with no issues

this is what i’m getting now running the install to the letter…
                      to the left is what I get when trying to run the table ccc 2.0….. on the right is running from the rungame.bat in the p-roc folder…. so p-roc and python are install
                      and working

wwf_ramp

Attachments:
                      randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

Did you run the unistaller fully before updating proc? That was they key for me

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
                          @hauntfreaks
                          vipContributorMember

yepper… more than once…

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

Perhaps it don’t like table in a folder? Just spit balling

for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
                              @hauntfreaks
                              vipContributorMember

hummm… that i havent tried…

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Worth a try. Put the table directly in tables folder. I assume you installed proc in proper folder?

for IOS and Android

HauntFreaks
                                  @hauntfreaks
                                  vipContributorMember

Bingo…. sooooo this means somewhere there is a file telling the p-roc to look in c:\visual pinball\tables I need to add the path i want it to go…

HauntFreaks
                                    @hauntfreaks
                                    vipContributorMember

ok… I was able to trick it in Popper… one more reason its the Superior frontend!!

randr
                                    Keymaster
                                      @randr
                                      ModeratorMember

Nice! Love that table! Ninuzzu did a fantastic job in proc stuff

for IOS and Android

TerryRed
                                        @terryred

ok… I was able to trick it in Popper… one more reason its the Superior frontend!!

Yah…for some reason, he said it only works if it’s on your C drive too…unless that also was fixed?

HauntFreaks
                                          @hauntfreaks
                                          vipContributorMember

Yah…for some reason, he said it only works if it’s on your C drive too…unless that also was fixed?

its working from C:\Visual Pinball\VP10.5\tables

TerryRed
                                            @terryred

its working from C:\Visual Pinball\VP10.5\tables

Yes…that is on your C drive…..but if your VPX install is on another drive letter like D, E ,etc… then it originally wouldn’t work from that. Not sure if that has changed.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?