This topic contains 52 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Drybonz 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 53 total)
  • Author
     PinBaltimore 
    Participant

Is anyone looking to create a Centaur VPX table? Would looove to see it get the VPX treatment.

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Downloads

HauntFreaks 
    vipContributorMember

if I get the ok… I would be more then happy to post the fully working version of this…

bjschneider93 
    Participant

Drool drool drool. Centaur is a great one. Would love the opportunity to play the vpx version

facelift 
    Participant

yes, please release a vpx version.  Been waiting so long!

toxie 
    Participant
    VP DEVMember

didn’t fuzzel create a VPX beta version? i cannot find it on the net anymore though..

Mark70 
    Participant

didn’t fuzzel create a VPX beta version? i cannot find it on the net anymore though..

It was a VP9 version as far as I recall

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am looking for T2 cabinet decals, please send pm for offers.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

if I get the ok… I would be more then happy to post the fully working version of this…

I respect that you are probably waiting for SLAMT1LT to respond….sadly he hasn’t responded to me or anyone for a long time…even on his own web site. He just lost his job at Heighway Pinball, and there’s been no blog update for quite a while…so I don’t know if you will ever get a response.

He has clearly stated in the past to me and on his website that he has no problem with anyone modding his tables, or using his assets for other projects. (I mean, he does the same thing right).

If he won’t respond, then I seen no reason why you can’t go ahead and RELEASE the VPX version using whatever you may have got from the FP version.

As much as the VPX community pisses on FP at a moments notice… you wouldn’t have HALF the updated VPX tables or the assests used for them without the work from many FP authors.

wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Ive got the working VP10 Centaur here too. Pretty sure 32Assassin started it. All it really needs is a lighting makeover and it would be even better. I agree with HF, needs 32’s permission before posting it up here. Has he been around recently?

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

bjschneider93 
    Participant

It would be great if this table was made available. Really fun table and vpx would let more people enjoy it

HauntFreaks 
    vipContributorMember

Ive got the working VP10 Centaur here too. Pretty sure 32Assassin started it. All it really needs is a lighting makeover and it would be even better. I agree with HF, needs 32’s permission before posting it up here. Has he been around recently?

32a, borg, drybones, and I have a 100% complete version that looks and plays great…. and Terry Reed was in contact with SlamT1lt, and from what i remember he didnt care if his PF was used….

TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

32a, borg, drybones, and I have a 100% complete version that looks and plays great…. and Terry Reed was in contact with SlamT1lt, and from what i remember he didnt care if his PF was used….

I directly messaged SLAM, but have never received a reply from him….but I also haven’t heard from him long before that as well.

When I inquired about modding his tables or using his assets way back before then, he said he had no problem with that as long as he’s given credit. Unless he responds back (and I have tried multiple times), then as far as I’m concerned you should be good to go. It’s been a long time since he responded to anyone.

SLAM has just lost his job at Heighway Pinball from what we last heard on his site, so it may be a long time before we hear from him.

chokeee 
    Participant

“… 100% complete version that looks and plays great…” and we cant seet it  ;(  ;)

Thalamus 

32a mentioned it here : http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=39609&p=399465

So, yes – I guess so.

Drybonz 
    Participant

Yeah, the Centaur by 32A and mods that we did to it haven’t surfaced for the reason of nobody being able to contact the original table author for permission… so, there is no chance of this being released (unless we can confirm with Terry that we have ok and 32A is ok with it)… unless it turns out that the playfield is the only remaining original image (which I honestly don’t know), and a new PF image can be procured.

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Give me a few months. I’ve got this covered eventually. 100% new resources.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Drybonz 
    Participant

Awesome… thanks, Bord.  Like Hauntfreaks said, the table is in good shape, with new resources would basically be plug and play (on a side note, I had almost nothing to do with the modding, just some cosmetic changes… it was all 32A, BD and HF).

Thalamus 

Isn’t it always ? :-)

bord 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Just got the PF and no kidding it is the best looking scan I’ve ever seen.

cent_crop

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

WOW! the build is in great hands thats for sure. Thanks Bord

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account