Centigrade 37 (Gottlieb 1977)

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    Ben Logan2
    Participant
      @benlogan2

One of my favorite EMs (second only to Abra Ca Dabre). Thanks for version 3.0, Bord!

arconovum
      Participant
        @nicholaschristopher
        MemberContributor

Perfected bord.. perfected. it don’t get any better.. (I think)

1 user thanked author for this post.
        bord
          @bord
          MembervipContributorModerator

Perfected bord.. perfected. it don’t get any better.. (I think)

It’s as good as I can do, anyway. If there is a better version in VPX it won’t be from me.

Mike DA Spike
          Participant
            @mikedaspike

Changelog :”last time for vpx” ? Does that mean the next time for another emulator ????

bord
              @bord

Changelog :”last time for vpx” ? Does that mean the next time for another emulator ????

Man, I hope so. IMO VPX should have been retired at 10.6. I’m starting to feel like there isn’t anywhere to go with this software without a new graphics engine. It is too time consuming/not user-friendly enough to always be raytracing textures for every last piece of a game just to work around DirectX9.

Mike DA Spike
              Participant
                @mikedaspike

Man, I hope so. IMO VPX should have been retired at 10.6. I’m starting to feel like there isn’t anywhere to go with this software without a new graphics engine. It is too time consuming/not user-friendly enough to always be raytracing textures for every last piece of a game just to work around DirectX9.

I’m just a consumer of all the tables that everyone is creating and I really appreciate all the hard work people is doing.
                It would indeed be nice if Visual Pinball support DX11 (or evenDX12). Have a RTX2070 in my cab, so it is future proof of  ray tracing !
                But in the mean time : Keep up the good work for all the table authors/groups !
                You guys make me, my kids and my grandkids happy with the tables

xphilou29
                Participant
                  @xphilou29

thanks a lot for the update and sharing! I really enjoy this table

vothar
                  Participant
                    @vothar

thank you for this new version. can ask advices how to ‘pump up’ a bit the color of this v3 version ? …  the graphics of the v2 version are a bit less ‘washed’. it seem like the table is ‘older’ (like a real table of one year vs one of 5 years in the light)…

By the way, i don’t know if you changed something, but the score saving of the v3 version work like a charm vs the v2 version where i got crash each time i get a highscore… thanks a lot for your hard work

bord
                      @bord

thank you for this new version. can ask advices how to ‘pump up’ a bit the color of this v3 version ? … the graphics of the v2 version are a bit less ‘washed’. it seem like the table is ‘older’ (like a real table of one year vs one of 5 years in the light)…

By the way, i don’t know if you changed something, but the score saving of the v3 version work like a charm vs the v2 version where i got crash each time i get a highscore… thanks a lot for your hard work

Scores scripting is Scottacus’s work. Glad it is an improvement!

You can change the look of the table by adjusting the LUT in the backglass/POV menu. Right now it is using ColorGradeLUT…1to1. Change it to the ConSat version for boosted contrast and saturation.

Blompottan
                      Participant
                        @blomman

Oh man! Love it!

Never show the side rails in my cab but this one makes me rethink.

Thanks again Bord for a fantastic capture of this one!

:yahoo:

robobet
                        Participant
                          @robobet

Another perfect one !

Thanks alot Bord :yahoo:

remy
                          Participant
                            @remy

thanks Bord ! one of my favorite EM table.

The Loafer
                            Participant
                              @theloafer

It is fantastic and is yet another table that can be used as reference for how an EM should play:  Slow, difficult, frustrating and fecking brilliantly!  Thanks Scottacus for your contributions too! (and I guess nFozzy too!)

Thalamus
                                @thalamus
                                ContributorMemberModerator

For me the high score is not working as expected. Unless, I exit the table each game. It seems that the score from the previous game is not reset, so, you will end up with a highscore if you just play enough games. I’m sure it is a very easy fix though. Just see to that the previous score is null in between each game start ?!

A masterpiece of a re-creation.

Manolo / ICE
                                Participant
                                  @kamerik

I’m normally not a fan of old pinball games. But you made this one so good, it really looks beautiful. I had it in pba. I just need to try it.  Thank you very much Bord.

bord
                                    @bord

For me the high score is not working as expected. Unless, I exit the table each game. It seems that the score from the previous game is not reset, so, you will end up with a highscore if you just play enough games. I’m sure it is a very easy fix though. Just see to that the previous score is null in between each game start ?!

A masterpiece of a re-creation.

Paging @scottacus. Any ideas?

Scottacus
                                    Participant
                                      @scottacus
                                      MembervipContributor

I’ll take a look at this tonight and see what got broken.  I want to get this done before you leave on vacation.

OK I took a look at this and it will take some time to fix.  The script is basically BorgDog’s and I add to it but I must have caused a conflict with the new scripting because the high score file is being not being saved as a text file even though it is the same boiler plate script as in Grand Tour and at least five other tables.  I’ll revisit this tomorrow and hopefully get to the bottom of it.

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

Thanks for the update guys!

********************************************************
                                        Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                        for IOS and Android

********************************************************

bord
                                          @bord

Uploaded 3.0a w/ high score script fix from @scottacus. Thanks!

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                          Teahaus
                                          Participant
                                            @teahaus

Even more perfect!! Thanks Adrian for the update.  Love this EM. At least you can say you’re using your pandemic time well!!

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 111 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?