Centigrade 37 (Gottlieb 1977)nude

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    editoy
    Participant
      @editoy

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=90439

“Stripping” version of Centigrade 37 (Gottlieb 1977) backglass. With FINAL SURPRISE!!!

The only nude version I made that makes sense: the girl inside cylinder gets undressed as the temperature goes up!! Her dress dissolves one piece at time.

And when energy reaches the top… a tribute to a classic sci-fi movie. Prove your skill.

I started from HauntFreaks original backglass (thanks for permission to mod, after all this time i did it): usual enhance of colors and scratches on main image and big work for creation of “changing parts”.
      Made from scratch the final character and transform effect, to emulate the movie.

The zip file includes wheel logo.

Hope you will have fun playing, and that will send me good impressions.
      And please rate and click on “Like”.

NOTICE
      My work does NOT want to offend anyone, don’t download if you do not agree.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      HauntFreaks
        @hauntfreaks
        vipContributorMember

have you tried online dating??  tinder?  pinball people meet .com?
        I’m starting to worry….

editoy
        Participant
          @editoy

ha, ha

I knew that sooner or later I would have some doubts :whistle:

but don’t worry form me i’m fine and have a normal life: friends, romance, family and a lot of intrests, hobbies and things to do :yahoo:

I am uploading a lot (not only nude mods) but those are works made in the last years and that i decide to share a little late

Anyway do you like my mod, this time it even has a reson… do you like sci-fi movies?

arconovum
          Participant
            @nicholaschristopher
            MemberContributor

only one thing is achieved with this kind of crap. is making the pinball culture look pathetic. Especially in this time and moment when women are fighting in the courts for numerous sexual abuses.

HauntFreaks
              @hauntfreaks
              vipContributorMember

only one thing is achieved with this kind of crap. is making the pinball culture look pathetic. Especially in this time and moment when women are fighting in the courts for numerous sexual abuses.

LOL….wellll  thats a bit over dramatic….LOL    pinball is , was and always will be tits and ass….
              heres my ONLY issue with the VP nude mods…. IMO being kind of a purest and all… I reserve the nude mods to only officially real pin nude mods… not just some kid with a sharpie drawing nipples on real pin in the 7-11

as for the Chics thing…. my board is one of the strongest chics alive… ask @randr he can vouch for that…. I think she was close to bringing him to tears.. LOL  J/K
              and shes a HUGE pinball art person and not this BS TV show/Moive machines silliness… but when every machine had tits and ass on it….
              oh and my daughter is gay,and you know how lefty they can be, and this for sure wouldnt hurt her frail faculties

But is the VP nude mods a bit much?, IMO yes, only again because of my purest views of real pinball….
              but hey who the fuck am I to piss in someone cheerios…

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

Totally agree with haunt a real b2s nude mod is great if it is an actual real mod. Trust me I hate all mods in real pins but in vp if it is a real option it should be recreated.

Oh and haunts wife is a tough chick but I saw right through that and she only made me cry twice so not to bad

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                for IOS and Android

rothbauerw
                  @rothbauerw
                  ModeratorContributorMembervip

Trust me I hate all mods in real pins

Please post pictures if your unmodded CFTBL.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

editoy
                  Participant
                    @editoy

i’m sorry i made  the pinball culture look pathetic, but really i don’t understand how. Let’s see some pinball culture from 60s to 80s

editoy
                    Participant
                      @editoy

this three aren’t my mods

Attachments:
                      Thalamus
                        @thalamus
                        ContributorMemberModerator

I’d say. Don’t worry about it. You just provide a choice. If people don’t like it – don’t download it. The way I see it. It is simply a mod. And we have several tables that are just that. Successful modifications to originals because the original was “boring”. Personally I’m not a huge fan. But other might be. So, I say. Don’t be discouraged from releasing your work. The previews are censored so – no one should feel too offended.

Gilrock
                        Participant
                          @gilrock

i’m sorry i made the pinball culture look pathetic, but really i don’t understand how. Let’s see some pinball culture from 60s to 80s

I don’t have a strong opinion about it but just curious did you just make that collage or was it your desktop wallpaper. :)

editoy
                          Participant
                            @editoy

i made the collage, you know my english is not so good and google translator has it’s limit, and sometimes people understand images better than words

by the way my desktop wallpaper is this one ;)

Gilrock
                            Participant
                              @gilrock

Yeah I don’t mind the tables but like I had the Playboy table on my cab and then one of my kids was having the youth group come over so I removed it from the list.  That new password feature in Popper looks interesting.

Drybonz
                              Participant
                                @drybonz

No backglass breast shall be left un-exposed.

Wildman
                                Participant
                                  @wildman

WTF ????   I cant believe the shit im reading…Really you guys are offended at titties?  Its great to have a choice//hang out with the guys haves some beers and play naked chick pinball … sounds like a bunch of guys that are scared of what there wifes think lol….

whats it like to have your balls in a jar next to the wifes side of the bed?

Damm this shit blows my mind  :wacko:

I think these are great mods they don’t look shitty and cheap he did put a lot of work into them…

Wow you guys blow my mind lol

Haunt a puritan ? HOLY FUCK…I need another drink..LMFAO

anyway HAPPY 4TH :yahoo:

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

@wildman

I agree a few he has cleaned up  very nice for sure and this one is very unique! When I say I dislike mods a hate all the crap people bolt on their machines like Addams family for example or twilight zone some people have every stupid mod ever made for them :wacko:

@rothbeuraw yes I have one mod but the lcd cftbl is A cool mod!

********************************************************
                                    Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                                    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                                    for IOS and Android

********************************************************

Wildman
                                    Participant
                                      @wildman

@wildman

I agree a few he has cleaned up very nice for sure and this one is very unique! When I say I dislike mods a hate all the crap people bolt on their machines like Addams family for example or twilight zone some people have every stupid mod ever made for them :wacko:

@rothbeuraw yes I have one mod but the lcd cftbl is A cool mod!

I agree…but we are talking virtual mods here…naked chick shit is just for fun ;-)

CarnyPriest
                                      Participant
                                        @carnypriest

So, so many cartoon titties.

NecessaryAdmirableHoverfly-max-1mb

arconovum
                                        Participant
                                          @nicholaschristopher
                                          MemberContributor

I guess some can’t get enough and need that supplemental cartoon T&A.

HauntFreaks
                                            @hauntfreaks
                                            vipContributorMember

WTF ???? I cant believe the shit im reading…Really you guys are offended at titties? Its great to have a choice//hang out with the guys haves some beers and play naked chick pinball … sounds like a bunch of guys that are scared of what there wifes think lol….

whats it like to have your balls in a jar next to the wifes side of the bed?

Damm this shit blows my mind :wacko:

I think these are great mods they don’t look shitty and cheap he did put a lot of work into them…

Wow you guys blow my mind lol

Haunt a puritan ? HOLY FUCK…I need another drink..LMFAO

anyway HAPPY 4TH :yahoo:

well I’m guessing someone didnt want me to post the huge reply to this, I was just about to hit send when my power went out for the past 4hrs

in short …. I’m for sure not the stereotypical american male….. no sports, no beer, no gambling, and I stopped thinking about broads 24/7 in the late 90’s   B-)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 46 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?