Champions League

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    doogie
    Participant
      @doogie

Tom, I’m not a soccer fan, but this game is awesome.  One problem though, I seem to be getting crashes from UltraDMD (v1.4) during the game (see error from event log below).  Never had this problem with UltraDMD in any other games.  What seems strange is that after the crash, visual pinball reports the error at line 282 (in version 1.2 of table), which is inside the DisplayIntro timer method.  Why would the DisplayIntro timer be running during the game?

Application: UltraDMD.exe
      Framework Version: v4.0.30319
      Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
      Exception Info: System.OutOfMemoryException
      at UltraDMD.DisplaySceneSingleLine.Show()
      at UltraDMD.DMDQueue.ProcessQueue()
      at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
      at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
      at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
      Attachments:
      freelunch
      Participant
        @freelunch

Tom, I’m not a soccer fan, but this game is awesome. One problem though, I seem to be getting crashes from UltraDMD (v1.4) during the game (see error from event log below). Never had this problem with UltraDMD in any other games. What seems strange is that after the crash, visual pinball reports the error at line 282 (in version 1.2 of table), which is inside the DisplayIntro timer method. Why would the DisplayIntro timer be running during the game?

Application: UltraDMD.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.OutOfMemoryException at UltraDMD.DisplaySceneSingleLine.Show() at UltraDMD.DMDQueue.ProcessQueue() at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object) at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Weird. If they don’t see this, try asking ninuzzu on the Italian forum (both tom tower and ninuzzu follow their own forum more closely) http://www.monsterbashpincab.com/forums/topic/champions-league-vpx/

ninuzzu
        Participant
          @ninuzzu
          vipMember

I think I found the issue, it happens, sometimes, when credits are more than 1. To fix it you need to go to line 601 and add

DisplayIntro.Enabled=0:

Look at this for reference

Bambi Plattfuss
          Participant
            @bambiplattfuss

Capture

getting this error on both 2017 & 2018 tables.

DEACTIVATE ALL ANTIVIR INCLUDING WINDOWS DEFENDER

no antivir should be running on any vpins :(

BTW this is mentioned in the FAQ of the visual pinball Junkies (facebookgroup) also ;)

makmak
            Participant
              @makmak

where can I get the champions league table??

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

I think vpuniverse.com has it :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                for IOS and Android

Bambi Plattfuss
                Participant
                  @bambiplattfuss

or you use the Champions League St Pauli Version ;)

MATCHDAY! I am really proud to announce thatChampions League St.Pauli is now AVAILABLE! get it here:…

Posted by Bambi Plattfuss on Monday, October 1, 2018

Thanks to Tom&Ninu for letting me mod it

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  charlieshakur
                  Participant
                    @charlieshakur

any one have a b2s for champions league 17 please :) i have the pup pack for 18

makmak
                    Participant
                      @makmak

St. Pauli version ist ja schon nicht schlecht – wer macht mir eine Holstein Kiel Version??? ;-)

aber bin leider eh zu blöd, den Tisch zum Laufen zu bringen…newbie halt… :cry:

randr
                      Keymaster
                        @randr
                        ModeratorMember

What problems are you having with it? im sure we can help you get it running :good:

********************************************************
                        for IOS and Android

Lianad
                        Participant
                          @lianad

Just downloaded Champions League St. Pauli edition. Had the permission denied error like others, but turned off Windows Defender and got to play. The table is absolutely amazing and the PuP-Pack is great too.

However. While sound effects and such play, I’m getting no music whatsoever. I placed all of the 35 music mp3 files in my Visual Pinball/Music folder like I have all of my other UltraDMD tables. The files are there, none of them are blocked (were unblocked before unzipping), if I double click them they play and sound great. But they don’t play (or I can’t hear them) while actually in game. Any ideas what to try? Never had an issue with UltraDMD music before so not sure why this one doesn’t work work.

randr
                          Keymaster
                            @randr
                            ModeratorMember

You certain the music is not a sub folder to deep in music folder?

for IOS and Android

Lianad
                            Participant
                              @lianad

Yep, there are no subfolders in my /Visual Pinball/Music/ folder, just hundreds of mp3’s from all of my ultra DMD games. No errors or anything while playing (once I nipped the windows defender error). All sound effects sound fine, attract mode plays audio (but guessing that’s from the PuP-Pack) just nothing during playing the table other than meachanical ball rolling/bumper sounds and such.

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Have you tried pressing “+” and “-“ while game is running? Not sure if it will help but worth a shot

for IOS and Android

Lianad
                                Participant
                                  @lianad

I hand’t but did just try, and it’s already maxed out. The first time I ran the table it did prompt me to download some .NET framework updates which I did, not sure if that messed something up or not, so I just tried another Ultra DMD table (Masters of the Universe) and that one still played all the audio correctly so guessing not related to that. I have rebooted as well twice, deleted, and recopied over the music as well.

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

gosh only thing i can think of is you have wrong music files for that table? maybe music is for another table. can you find file names in script?

for IOS and Android

Lianad
                                    Participant
                                      @lianad

I did compare and they seem to be the same file names. Although in the script section I saw for music, there was only like 23 or so filenames, but their are 35 from the install. Guessing those are just used elsewhere or no longer used? I just downloaded things from your link up above. It was on Google Drive and about 3GB for everything. Downloaded earlier today. (I have had no other versions of Champions League installed at anytime).

Filenames that were downloaded all look like this format: bgout_UEFACL – ACDC – Thunderstruck.mp3

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                      Lianad
                                      Participant
                                        @lianad

SOLVED!

So I started looking through the script again and noticed some key presses assigned for music. On a whim I just loaded it up and hit the 9 key (at least I think it was that), and the DMD updated and said Volume 1 and I could instantly hear music. Hitting 8 key set it back to Volume 0. Weird because I’ve never had to do that with any other UltraDMD table, but regardless I have music now, and holy crap this might be one of my most played tables going forward. Fantastic job all around.

2 users thanked author for this post.
                                        Malinas
                                        Participant
                                          @malinas

This table works + the Ultra DMD but i can´t CREDIT the game, so i cant get it to start ;/ any idéas?

outhere
                                            @outhere
                                            MemberContributorvipModerator

Click on the playfield and see if that helps
                                            If yes than try this

Look for these lines in the script if they are their comment them out

‘ wait for the animation to end
                                            While UltraDMD.IsRendering = True
                                            WEnd

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 52 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?