Checkpoint (Data East 1991)

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Participant
      @armyaviation
      MemberContributor

cross your fingers guys, we may have to mod this table!!!  All this talk about the michael jordan rom for lethal weapon table popping up made me do some research.  In 1991 there was a mod of this table built called Operation Desert Storm.  there was 1, yes 1 table built and turns out my buddy either has or had it.  I am gonna call him tomorrow and get the scoop but how cool would that be to have that one to compliment this build.

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

@moonshine : No issues here. I saw that the high speed record where 220 after a game yesterday and I’ve hit that ramp at least 5 or 6 times in a row. Maybe fast flip isn’t working for you ? Start the game, press F11 and look at the response time you’ve get for the left flipper after starting the game.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Goldchicco
        Participant
          @goldchicco

@Tom

from those picture looks like all we need is a good PhtoShop guy and some right pictures

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=4007

vothar
          Participant
            @vothar

Here’s a script update, adjusted soundfx to use dofflipppers for flippers, dofdroptargets for targets, UseSolenoids=2 for fastflips https://pastebin.com/YM0yfBBz

@Goldchicco
            you didn’t add the script mod fron @arngrim in your 1.21 version for proper dof ? (even the UseSolenoids=2 for fastflip )

Friffy1
            Participant
              @friffy1

Wow.  I thought it was already perfect.  And today we get a new playfield?!  Looking forward to finishing up work and playing it!

Tom
              Participant
                @armyaviation
                MemberContributor

The desert storm table is a unicorn, no one knows who has it.  My buddy had it years ago…

davidcd13
                Participant
                  @davidcd13

Thank you very much for your table, it is magnificent. But on the previous version the sides of the table were more beautiful, now they are just black?

Goldchicco
                  Participant
                    @goldchicco

Open the table in Visual Pinball not on you front end and on the left part click on # then on 1 (to select layer 1)

Click on Option (above n 1 and next to Script)

Click on the walls 201 and 003 and change the top image and side image to Wiremetal1

Save

Onevox
                    Participant
                      @rooster

Great job with this. I look forward to putting in some time with it.

Onevox

1 user thanked author for this post.
                      GuruChoc
                      Participant
                        @guruchoc

Wow, super fast game, the fastest I think I have ever played, thanks a lot.

Only issue is the ball launcher, doesn’t manage to shoot the ball some of the time for me when multi-ball starts, not enough power to get it up the lane,  I have to hand plunge it when it comes back. I am not sure if this is related but when launching by button the plunger comes back really really slowly, when using a virtual plunger it is fine.

Keep up the great work.

G

konfrad
                        Participant
                          @konfrad

Nice table, my problem is allways the same: can’t see high scores, that retire half of the fun

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?