Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    bassgeige
    Participant
    @bassgeige

I have read through this whole support topic and done everything suggested but the only backglass that displays and works for me with Knorr’s table is the one posted on mega.zs by chucky87

I would be glad to help you, it seems your problem is different to any listed ideas or?

naeromagus
    Participant
    @naeromagus

@rothbauerw  All i have to say is i am thankful for the support forums. I never usually have any issues but getting this bs2 to work with my 3scr cab was driving me nuts!!! The older one worked fine. This newer b2s worked fine on my mini 2scr setup. i couldnt figure out why. But anyways thanks to you !! its now working with some reading and Thank jesus for Google haha . I’ll also add thanks to @bassgeige for this great backglass. It was so worth me the little search effort

bassgeige
    Participant
    @bassgeige

@naeromagus Your enjoyment is the best sign that every effort from all the authors who teamed up together to reach this dB2S result is successful and it does also let our pairs of eyes shine together synchronized with your joy.

Many thanks hauntfreaks and rothbauerw and to everybody, all the very best!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    bietekwiet
    Participant
    @bietekwiet

Hi guys,

This is a wonderful table, such greta work.

I have an issue though, the table seems to be locked in “Free only” mode, so it does not play a normal game but is stuck into ball 1 at all times.

What is the solution. Might I have the wronf Rom or is there a simple setting I can change?

Thanks in advance.

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW