Cirqus Voltaire (Bally 1997)

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 261 total)
  • Author
    rothbauerw
      @rothbauerw
      ModeratorContributorMembervip

@killa7977

That’s the correct setting. Make sure it’s permanently disabled or it will turn itself back on.  There’s a registry change you can make to permanently disable  it.

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

killa7977
      Participant
        @killa7977

Could you show me how to modify that registry value dude?

Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

So – I googled what you are asking @killa7977

https://learn.g2.com/how-to-turn-off-windows-defender

You don’t have google ??

1 user thanked author for this post.
          STAT
          Participant
            @stefanaustria
            MemberContributor

@Knorr Thanks, now i also use the old directb2s, i used bassgeige’s but wasn’t sure, which Script Update i should use … whatever, it works now.
            And smooth, thank new GPU – thanks to you again :good:

ze-bob
            Participant
              @ze-bob

Thank you for this great tip about Windows Defender, it’s just incredible !
              All my “heavy” tables are now running like a charm after this setting, Adams Familly, Hurricane, Cirqus Voltaire, and the Brute Force 4x SSAA can be selected with no trouble (i’m running in 1080p).

Thank you !

:good: :yahoo: :heart: :rose:

____________________________________________________________________
              Pincab setup:
              Core i7 870 + 16Go RAM, GTX 1050Ti, Win10 Pro.

destructor
              Participant
                @destructor

Hello,

When I saw this table I said – beutiful table, super colors, graphics. I downloaded and run – wow, beautiful as on screenshots :) I launch ball. Wow, beautiful ball, excellent flippers sound, excellent ball “weight”, excellent magnet on Ringmaster, excellent Ringmaster – this is most beautiful virtual table, …. and now I will be critical.

Something wrong is with ball realism, no random moves. As tabascoman77 said:
                2) Every single shot off the plunger hits the left ramp, then head STDM and drains — unless you get lucky on the nudge and save the ball. Should this be happening every single time?

and Thalamus answer:
                2) If you plunge exactly the same each time, like, lets say max and there is no randomness to the plunger, and you hit something that also have no randomness.

I say – it’s not all. When I hit ball by flippers, ball always move with the same strengt, with the same way. Example, I hit right flipper, ball hit Ringmaster, move down to right flipper, I keep up right flipper, ball hit right flipper and bouncing up ALWAYS THE SAME DISTANCE, next falls on right flipper, I catch it with right flipper, and again hit Ringmaster, and again again again. The sam is with other ball directions, always ball move in identical directions with identical strenght, and hit all elements with identical strenght, angles. Playing is …. sory … booring ;P I can play, play …. play, bang ball, ball move, bang ball, ball move idenctical, bang, bang, bang …. bang, asleep, bang … :)

It’s not realism, I can compare it with real machine, and I can say it. Maybe something wrong is with “inner ball energy”, some “randoms”. No fun for play (i’m not master).

Please don’t be mad for my comments ;)

Knorr
                Participant
                  @knorr
                  vipContributor

Hello,

When I saw this table I said – beutiful table, super colors, graphics. I downloaded and run – wow, beautiful as on screenshots :) I launch ball. Wow, beautiful ball, excellent flippers sound, excellent ball “weight”, excellent magnet on Ringmaster, excellent Ringmaster – this is most beautiful virtual table, …. and now I will be critical.

Something wrong is with ball realism, no random moves. As tabascoman77 said:

2) Every single shot off the plunger hits the left ramp, then head STDM and drains — unless you get lucky on the nudge and save the ball. Should this be happening every single time?

and Thalamus answer:

2) If you plunge exactly the same each time, like, lets say max and there is no randomness to the plunger, and you hit something that also have no randomness.

I say – it’s not all. When I hit ball by flippers, ball always move with the same strengt, with the same way. Example, I hit right flipper, ball hit Ringmaster, move down to right flipper, I keep up right flipper, ball hit right flipper and bouncing up ALWAYS THE SAME DISTANCE, next falls on right flipper, I catch it with right flipper, and again hit Ringmaster, and again again again. The sam is with other ball directions, always ball move in identical directions with identical strenght, and hit all elements with identical strenght, angles. Playing is …. sory … booring ;P I can play, play …. play, bang ball, ball move, bang ball, ball move idenctical, bang, bang, bang …. bang, asleep, bang … :)

It’s not realism, I can compare it with real machine, and I can say it. Maybe something wrong is with “inner ball energy”, some “randoms”. No fun for play (i’m not master).

Please don’t be mad for my comments ;)

No problem man, i built that one for my 4 year old. So it should be easy. You can adjust the table to your needs. But i will Hit ck for that plunger Problem which a lot of people have…

Cheers

Cheers

Schreibi34
                  Participant
                    @schreibi34

Is table difficulty set to 100?

bko
                    Participant
                      @thebko

Hi,

amazing work but how to recenter the view please ?

Thanks in advance

TNT2
                      Participant
                        @tnt2

This is one of those tables that is so amazing looking sometimes I catch myself looking at the table and not watching the ball.

Blindpeser
                        Participant
                          @blindpeser

@bko: If you are talking about the VR version: Just check the “keys” options. You should be able to choose a button that recenters the table there.

sheltemke
                          Participant
                            @sheltemke

This is one of those tables that is so amazing looking sometimes I catch myself looking at the table and not watching the ball.

One of the total bests. I play on every week.

STAT
                            Participant
                              @stefanaustria
                              MemberContributor

… i also, with Williams Indiana Jones, Medieval Mandess and Monster Bash – oh well and Attack from Mars, Terminator 2 … yeah, now i am on a Best of 100 ;)

killa7977
                              Participant
                                @killa7977

Yeah , this table looks unbelievable. Can’t wait for wcs Knorr…  Along with g5k masterpieces, Flintstones, AFM, addams, and also flupper’s totan and White water. They are so good

sheltemke
                                Participant
                                  @sheltemke

Yeah , this table looks unbelievable. Can’t wait for wcs Knorr… Along with g5k masterpieces, Flintstones, AFM, addams, and also flupper’s totan and White water. They are so good

There are much much more :) I can say almost 80-100 more table from 18-20 more author.

From me the “When will i have enough time play those MUCH masterpieces”  much more important question then which tables are the bests, and which are in “masterpiece” category… I have only 10 finger to count which FAR from enough :)

killa7977
                                  Participant
                                    @killa7977

80/100 Is way too much mate. I can say around 20 are on the same height as cirqus or flintstones (Just for example)

STAT
                                    Participant
                                      @stefanaustria
                                      MemberContributor

… TOTAN, Diner, Gilligans Island, Funhouse, latest Twister, B.O.Pinbot, Pinbot, Jackbot so let’s say: bord’s Tables, BorgDog’s Tables,  JP’s Tables, from 32assassin, Tom, Knorr (STTNG and South Park on your List ?) … Flintstones, of course – killa7977, if you only count 20, for sure you miss some Tables (!)

killa7977
                                      Participant
                                        @killa7977

I don’t want to miss any tables… It was Just talking for fun.We were talking about top class tables, like cirqus… Do you really want to put Twister in the same league as Addams? Oh come on mate…..

There are top tier tables,

And well done tables

Johnny844
                                        Participant
                                          @johnny844

This is such an awesome table. Thanks Knorr + team for making this.

However, with no disrespect, I am not a fan of the flashing lights with the pointy rays. I was wondering if there is a way to change the type of flashing light effects in the script or via VPX.

Jko

Snapouille
                                          Participant
                                            @snapouille

Just amazing :good:

So much fun! Thanks a lot.

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 261 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?