Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 16 posts - 241 through 256 (of 256 total)
  • Author
    kingb33
    Participant
    @kingb33

Hi –  ringmaster isnt registering hits…and the instructions say to do this:

“Ringmaster dont recognize hits? -Feature Adjustment 46 in the (home)rom to No (auto eddy boards)”

How do you do this please? I can’t figure it out…thx

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

CV is a Williams WPC-95. You find out these things by searching ipdb.org – then you can find instructions on VPF or at least tips on how to get into the rom settings from the tutorial section. https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=tutorials&cat=8 – that is for number of balls, but, the procedure is more or less the same. Just in this case find feature 46 as mentioned.

StishStash
    Participant
    @stishstash

So, I completely uninstalled both Visual Pinball and VPinMAME, so no leftover scripts. I used the VPX 10.6 installer provided on this website that comes with VPM 3.2, so everything is up to date. I have b2s disabled. And I’m still having the flipper issue. I guess it’s just my PC because I’ve enabled and disabled so many other things and nothing has worked. Such is life for a lower end PC. :unsure:

TNT2
    Participant
    @tnt2

Amazing table. Thanks for everyone’s hard work on this.

Got a chance to upgrade my monitor to one with a higher refresh rate. Needless to say it does seem to have a positive impact on playing tables.

Thalamus
    @thalamus

So, I completely uninstalled both Visual Pinball and VPinMAME, so no leftover scripts. I used the VPX 10.6 installer provided on this website that comes with VPM 3.2, so everything is up to date. I have b2s disabled. And I’m still having the flipper issue. I guess it’s just my PC because I’ve enabled and disabled so many other things and nothing has worked. Such is life for a lower end PC. :unsure:

@stishstash

Your Visual Pinball should be up to date. But, VPinmame isn’t – http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/4278-sambuild33-beta-thread/?do=findComment&comment=47089

Sanchez77
    Participant
    @sanchez77

When i download the 1.1rar.  I extract then open it in vpx .  Hit escape and the table is listed as 1.0 .  Tried both 1.0 and 1.1 files and they both list as 1.0 on the table description when u hit escape in game.

Jesperpark
    Participant
    @jesperpark

When i download the 1.1rar. I extract then open it in vpx . Hit escape and the table is listed as 1.0 . Tried both 1.0 and 1.1 files and they both list as 1.0 on the table description when u hit escape in game.

Chances are the version number listed on hitting escape was just missed on the update.  I would believe the 1.1 updated file name

Andypc
    Participant
    @andypc

Beautiful table. Absolutely gorgeous. I had only had a couple issues: 1) The “three or four balls in the plunger” issue. It’s random. I have no idea why. 2) Every single shot off the plunger hits the left ramp, then head STDM and drains — unless you get lucky on the nudge and save the ball. Should this be happening every single time?

Absolutely Amazing table. Thanks for all the hard work on this. The comments below are just minor feedback on an otherwise great table.

I am having the same issue as reported above. I deleted the nvram, but still had additional balls appear in the plunger occasionally when it’s doing ball saves and auto firing the plunger. Then it loses track of the number of balls?

Also way to many shots from the plunger hit the post on the left of the ramp and go STDM. All auto fired balls from the plunger go SDTM, which make the problem above more apparent. I moved the rubber left and back a little which makes it a little better, but the post really needs adjusting, but they are all merged.

When changing the inclination of the table to  between 2 – 7 the flasher effects look wrong with a horizontal line in places that does not look natural.

Hope these issues can be resolved in version 1.2

For Info I am using 10.6 Final and PinMame 3.2 Final

sale
    Participant
    @starac

I have a problem with DirectB2S backglass. On the laptop I got B2S with tv + laptop, but on the cabinet I can’t.

Tried everything but somewhere I have some file left I can’t figure out what’s in

I’ll transfer everything to the cabinet, but it won’t work…

I did everything again with the script on my laptop and the TV works, but it won’t work on the cabinet

Please help

fourbanks
    Participant
    @fourbanks

is there a reason for the distorted sound and crackle on this table. maybe i have a rom defect.?  i have installed the full set from this forum

thanks

Thalamus
    @thalamus

Distortion is often because you have the rom volume too loud. It is better to use the amps to increase the volume with. You might consider deleting the nvram etc. If that doesn’t resolve it.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    fourbanks
    Participant
    @fourbanks

Distortion is often because you have the rom volume too loud. It is better to use the amps to increase the volume with. You might consider deleting the nvram etc. If that doesn’t resolve it.

Many thanks my friend much appreciated all fixed :good:

Rehab
    Participant
    @zheksone

Crazy polished table, still one of my faves. Thanks so much for this.

Zheks

liebowa
    Participant
    @liebowa

I know I’m late to the party, but just wanted to voice my gratitude for this table.  It’s loads of fun to play, and has become the “show off” table to my family and friends.  The lights, the sounds, the gameplay – everything is just amazing.

So, a very sincere “thank you” for this table.

Newbie to Virtual Pinball as of August 2020

Cabinet Build:
    - Computer: Intel i7 Processor, 16gb RAM, 512gb SSD AMD Radeon R9 380
    - Monitors: Playfield: 42" Vizio 1080P, DMD: 17" Dell, Backglass: 32" Hitachi 1366x768
    - Pinscape for Nudge, LedWIZ for lighting (strobe and flippers only, at the moment)

defre1976
    Participant
    @defre1976

Hi , just tried this table and really beautifull.

But i read from people that the table plays  perfect. But how perfect  , most of the time after plunge i lose immediataly the ball?

Also the pointing light effects , can this be turned off. Somebody else already asked this question.

Hope we will see a 1.2 version.

Thx for this incredible table.

E36M3ZF
    Participant
    @e36m3zf

I have an issue that can reproduce in many different systems so i assume it’s an issue with the table itself.

When you plunge the ball and you get a “skill shot”, the whole thing stutters/slowdowns for a few seconds.

Viewing 16 posts - 241 through 256 (of 256 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW