Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 258 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
    @randr
    ModeratorMember

Yikes!

Will need more info like video card you have and maybe screenshot of your vp video preferences

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
    for IOS and Android

icemansin
    Participant
    @icemansin

Yes weird, only that table give me that layer…

I got a R9 280X

Here my prefs:

Capture1

Thanks!

exodus_cl
    Participant
    @exodus123456

Thanks for this amazing work!!!   :heart:

randr
    Keymaster
    @randr
    ModeratorMember

Yes weird, only that table give me that layer…

I got a R9 280X

Here my prefs:

Capture1

Thanks!

Maybe try disabling AO? Not really sure other then make sure you got latest 10.6 beta and latest drivers for your card

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
    for IOS and Android

icemansin
    Participant
    @icemansin

My fault randr, I was sure I was on 10.6 but I was on 10.5. I updated the VP and pink layer is gone!

Thanks again for your help!!

Good job ! table is amazing!

DGPG35
    Participant
    @dgpg35

Had the same pink shading issue pre 10.6 but the ringleader is missing for me, he is invisible even though his post and platform shows up (will dig into it and see if it’s a setting on my end).  :unsure:

Other than that… simply amazing work, thank you to all involved, it’s stunning!!!

:good:

CalleV
    Participant
    @callev

Looks Amazing!! :good:

calium
    Participant
    @calium

so much fun to play. thx to everyone who made this masterpiece possible.

hopefully we will get a nice dmd altcolor anytime :yes:

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

so much fun to play. thx to everyone who made this masterpiece possible.

hopefully we will get a nice dmd altcolor anytime :yes:

No offense. But, that is kind of the wrong attitude. If it doesn’t exist and you need it – you have a great alternative and that is to make it yourself and share with everyone else. That is why we have several hundred tables, backglasses etc. B-)

Clark Kent
    Participant
    @clarkkent
    MemberContributor

New dB2S with scanned backglass and never seen before scanned backglass plastic also in the works…

5 users thanked author for this post.
    Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

that is good news @clarkkent – for some odd reason. The only backglass that I’m having problems running is for CV. I can use Dozer’s old release – but all the others I’ve tried just don’t start.

naeromagus
    Participant
    @naeromagus

Very excited to play this have been watching this Wip for many months, Thanks for bringing this to one of the incredible vpx highlights. very beautiful work :heart: :heart: cc

lucatuz
    Participant
    @lucatuz

First of all, this is the most incredible table ever in a pinball sim. I can only imagine the work behind and that’s for free.

Unfortunately in my cabinet with visual pinball 10.4 the flippers doesn’t work and when I press the launch button the game adds player 2,3,4….While launching the ball

Drybonz
    Participant
    @drybonz

Thanks, Knorr and crew… the build-up from the pic heavy Wip thread has everyone really excited about this one.  I recently upgraded to a nvidia 1660, and just in time, it seems to play this heavy hitter in silky, smooth style.

Thanks again!    :good:

BrandonLaw
    Participant
    @brandonlaw

that is good news @clarkkent – for some odd reason. The only backglass that I’m having problems running is for CV. I can use Dozer’s old release – but all the others I’ve tried just don’t start.

Wait…there’s a backglass to this?  The table is so beautiful and refined that I didn’t even realize I needed one!   :heart:    Kidding.  This table is truly stunning!! I’m a late bloomer to VP and waited for this to drop as my first ‘CV’ table.  I cannot thank you enough, Knorr!

@Thalmus…Same odd instance where none of the b2s’s work other than an older ‘daytime’ version.

"Fuck this game. I love it."

Bob Albright
    Participant
    @bobalbright

Holy Light Show!  Thanks!

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

Oldschool4
    Participant
    @oldschool4

Thankyou Knorr and everyone that worked on this table, outstanding colours in 4k :good:

GlueSniffinEd
    Participant
    @gluesniffined

Thank you for this phenomenal table.  I never cease to be amazed at what the VPX engine is capable of, and here you come ramping that up even further. The work on this table is nothing short of, well, just plain unbelievable; I’m speechless!

bord
    @bord
    MembervipContributorModerator

First of all, this is the most incredible table ever in a pinball sim. I can only imagine the work behind and that’s for free. Unfortunately in my cabinet with visual pinball 10.4 the flippers doesn’t work and when I press the launch button the game adds player 2,3,4….While launching the ball

10.4? Check the download description.

Screen Shot 2019-04-25 at 7.23.36 AM

kds70
    Participant
    @kds70

Amazing and stunning table release … can´t find more words. Look and plays! very good. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. :rose:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 258 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW