Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    naeromagus
    Participant
    @naeromagus

I knew of this table since release, I really don’t know why i waited until now to play, Wonderful job thanks for adding to my Addiction!  :yahoo: c

Peter222
    Participant
    @swietlikowa

Great table, thanks!!!!

mccorkled
    Participant
    @mccorkled

I am getting a script error on line 82 stating “Game name not found”. Anyone have any tips on fixing this?

Onevox
    Participant
    @rooster

It has a special ROM “clash” that is a hack of “rock.”    Do you have that in your ROMs folder? It is included with the download.

Onevox

mccorkled
    Participant
    @mccorkled

Yes I have that in the rom folder.

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

if test rom from setup.exe in vpinmame works – then turn off ddraw in registry for the rom, so force fullscreen will work – or turn off that resolution mode. Maybe arrogant saying that this is the problem, but, there is a high chance of it being so.

mccorkled
    Participant
    @mccorkled

My rock rom works fine for the corresponding table, and I have had zero ddraw issues with over 500 tables.

Onevox
    Participant
    @rooster

I’ll do a reinstall with the files here and see what happens. But I’ve seen it working on others’ cabs so I know it was working fine.

Onevox

mccorkled
    Participant
    @mccorkled

Thanks. I read through all the comments and didn’t see this issue and I’m new to this all so it’s likely something on my end, but like I said, all my other tables work fine.

Thalamus
    @thalamus

You will get that error if table script is saying clash and you are testing your rock rom to be working. You could edit the table script – change cgamename to rock instead of clash. Or put clash in roms folder – validate it to work and then enjoy the hacked rom instead, with its own high scores.

mccorkled
    Participant
    @mccorkled

Tested with the rock rom and it booted fine. So apparently it’s a rom issue.

Onevox
    Participant
    @rooster

I downloaded and reinstalled and it came right up. I need to ask some simple stuff since its not making sense to me.

You’re changing the script lines 47 and 48 so the script is calling the Clash rom?

You have the updated SamBuild?

IF so, I would try to reinstall. I’m perplexed.

Onevox

mccorkled
    Participant
    @mccorkled

Yes, I change both lines to “clash”. When they say rock it boots fine. I also just updated the SAM again with this one http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4236-sambuild/ I also deleted all of the files and redownloaded them all and I am still getting the error.

Thalamus
    @thalamus

And. You changed the script and turned off forced full screen like I told you to do ? You haven’t mentioned once that you actually tried to do what I told you.

mccorkled
    Participant
    @mccorkled

I do not know what part of the script to change (aside from the rom part), and there isn’t a registry entry since the rom never booted.

xenonph
    Participant
    @xenonph
    MemberContributor

When you “updated” your PinMAME from beta topic, are you copying all files in the package into vPinMAME folder and overwriting the old? And then clicking Setup.exe to actually install the new beta?

Unlike the VPX Beta packages, where you just have to copy and overwrite old files, you will need to also click the Setup.exe to install new Beta versions of PinMAME.

You can find this Setup.exe file in your vPinMAME folder. Click it, then click Install on window that pops up.

Hope this helps.

mccorkled
    Participant
    @mccorkled

Yes, I copy the files, click setup and then click install.

Onevox
    Participant
    @rooster

I’m a loss to explain. It doesn’t make sense that if “clash.zip” is in the ROM folder and that line of the script is not commented out with the ”   ‘   ” , and the “rock” one is.

But I would try what Thalamus suggested if you haven’t already. Open VPX and go to Video Options, is Force Fullscreen checked in lower right? Try opening table with it unchecked if so.

Onevox

mccorkled
    Participant
    @mccorkled

It is unchecked.

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

Update with this

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/topic/3651-sambuild32-beta-thread/?do=findComment&comment=44347

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW