Coldplay

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    darthwhat
    Participant
      @darthwhat

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/coldplay/

This is my first table which was edited from the Def Leppard table. The wifey loves Coldplay so I figured I’d give it a go and make her happy :) Had a lot of fun making this and cant wait until I do more. Next on my plate is Foo Fighters and Tool.

Included in the zip:

vpx file

README.txt file (for music and backglass video download links)

a Tarcisio Wheel image

Ultradmd files

Note: The backglass is a video (.mp4)  to use with your front end so keep the bg display on so it plays with the table.

Special shout-out to GoldChicco! Thanks you again for all your help with my questions, you the man!

Authorized MOD of Def Leppard VPX by Goldchicco

VP9 orginal release by: AAron James and Destruk

9 users thanked author for this post.
      OxenGaming
      Participant
        @oxengaming

Hi there.  I copied and pasted the 2 links from your text file, and nothing came up when I did the search.  Do you have another link for the Video Backglass, and Music files?  Thanks.

Goldchicco
        Participant
          @goldchicco

@OxenGaming

music link works perfect, here is what in the notepad file, need to click where the red arrow is pointing to open the actual download link.

Same thing for the backglass link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BhwbBRK58EkjLMYEwAGQSqLFE2GQaMp8/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q-FdEvJM58x1Q_Tn3STxL18nIiqhiXPc/view

Attachments:
          force10wind
          Participant
            @force10wind

table looks great and I like Coldplay too. Just a quick question. Im not sure how to get an MP4 to display on the backglass. Would you mind sharing how you did it?

Thanks for sharing!

Heinz

darthwhat
            Participant
              @darthwhat

table looks great and I like Coldplay too. Just a quick question. Im not sure how to get an MP4 to display on the backglass. Would you mind sharing how you did it?

Thanks for sharing!

Heinz

What front end are you using? I use Popper and there is a option to keep the backglass media display on when you load the table. Not sure how it works in Pinball X.

force10wind
              Participant
                @force10wind

I have popper too. I didnt know that you could do that. Ive never seen that option.

I’ll look for it.

Thank  you

Heinz

darthwhat
                Participant
                  @darthwhat

I have popper too. I didnt know that you could do that. Ive never seen that option.

I’ll look for it.

Thank you

Heinz

Under Game manager select the Coldplay table its about half way down called Keep Display ON, then choose your screen number.

force10wind
                  Participant
                    @force10wind

Sweet!

Thank you

Learned something new.

Heinz

Alain62
                    Participant
                      @alain62

Bonjour sa a l’air Super la musique démarre mais la bille coince en haut a gauche

et j’ais un message d’erreur avec la table si quelqu’un peu m’aider Merci ! 

Capture d’écran (385)

Bendo
                      Participant
                        @bendo

Nice table, appreciate your hard work.  But I do have an odd issue. I am using Popper for my front end. If I launch the table with the BG to remain on ( 2 ) the table loads but will not start. If I take the  (2) out, so the BG does not stay on when I launch the table, it plays perfectly. Any thoughts on what would cause this?  Thanks !!!

darthwhat
                        Participant
                          @darthwhat

Nice table, appreciate your hard work. But I do have an odd issue. I am using Popper for my front end. If I launch the table with the BG to remain on ( 2 ) the table loads but will not start. If I take the (2) out, so the BG does not stay on when I launch the table, it plays perfectly. Any thoughts on what would cause this? Thanks !!!

Maybe your losing PF focus? try moving your mouse and click on the playfield then see if you can add credits then. I have the same issue and it seems to happen with ultra dmd tables. I’ve read a lot of fixes none work so I just keep my keyboard near by.

Goldchicco
                          Participant
                            @goldchicco

@Alain62

update to the latest UltraDMD or install FlexDMD

1 user thanked author for this post.
                            Luis
                            Participant
                              @navegante

Excelente .. Gracias. :yahoo: :yahoo: :whistle: :whistle:

Manflip
                              Participant
                                @manuflip

J’ai le même problème que Alain62 ! Merci pour votre aide .(et poutant j’ai reinstallé UltraDMD)

licwip
                                Participant
                                  @licwip

I can’t figure out how to use the backglass video with PinballY. Even without it, it’s nice. Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?