Collaborate Thread

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    NailBuster
      @nailbuster
      ModeratorMember

Wanted to start a thread where people could offer their time/services/abilities in getting some more tables PuP’d.

If you don’t have any table script/or ROM experience that’s ok…  creating the videos and cut-scenes is a lot of work as well!!!   Even if the table isn’t PuP-ready, having a video-pack can help get the ball rolling (very punny)….

If you have some extra time(don’t we all ;)  and want to help with video/graphics work.  Please jump right in and let me know….

Put on your “James Cameron” directors hat and help get some new tables released :)

eMBee
      Participant
        @embee

Hello everyone,

Maybe i can help on a future PuP project. How do i sing in… or i just did by placing this message?
        I’am not able to do table design and/or scripting, but i can edit and do VFX and animations (the software i’m using is FCPX, After Effects and Photoshop).

NailBuster
          @nailbuster
          ModeratorMember

great…

if you have the ability to create video clips and effects… then you’re 75% there.

You can easily start a PinUP Player project:

pick your favourite table and start making video clips based on table events and what you see on the DMD.  (modes, multiballs, attract mode, game start, drain)

If you start a new thread here like WIP:Tablename,  then I or others can help(or complete) the PuPlayer B2S config/scripting for you…and hopefully join the table project.  If you post some early example of backglass and topper videos then we can give suggestions/advice on Video settings/options.

Also,  once you see how easy it can be to create your own DMD-PuPCaptures and call videos from them, then I’m sure you’ll be able to ‘fine-tune’ stuff as well.

Cameron
          Participant
            @cameron

Hey guys…..

I’m about 90% complete with my initial rebuild of an Ultrapin Cabinet. in the process, I am shedding away PinballX and going to PuP System.

I’m pretty close to being able to help on the collaborate side. I can def do video editing and probably do PuP packs and even scripting once I figure some things out. Also can do some graphics work. Illustrator etc…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?