Color roms not needing patch

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    newtopinball78
    Participant
      @newtopinball78

I was just wondering if the only color roms are the ones available on vpuniverse…if you are willing to share ones that are not on there and don’t have to be patched to use as I have all of the ones available for download …I have a virtual dmd

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

To the best of my knowledge. All “free” color rom projects is hosted on VPU. Makes most sense in that this is still the site where Carny releases pinmame with color support, and where Lucky1 is “active”, being the firmware coder for pin2dmd. The editor, another essential part of making these already has threads filled with good info from the maintainer not to forgetting the awesome contributors. This site welcomes all kind of work. I would say, so does VPU. I would however suggest if someone posted a color patch here to also post it on VPU. The same goes for VP beta stuff. Sure. Fuzzel makes sure that this site has all the releases up to date. But, it doesn’t mean we should start a second beta thread discussion. Using the pin2dmd editor is however not the only way to make color to the roms. Without knowing all the details. Pinballbrowser can colorize too. But, applying anything made with that program will require a patch of the rom itself. So, in theory, you could find color stuff on Pinside too. If you do, be prepared to pay for the patch.

newtopinball78
        Participant
          @newtopinball78

Thanks for the information Thalamus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?