Configure extra screen in Pinup Display

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ukexpat71
    Participant
      @ukexpat71

Hi Gusy,

Maybe a noob Pup question but how can we configure Pup displays 11, 12, 13 and 14+ as Pinup Display only goes to 10?

This is for Packs such as Star Wars.

I can open the pup packs in the editor but cant position them properly.

Thanks for your help as always.

Webster.

ukexpat71
      Participant
        @ukexpat71

Hi Guys,

Not sure if its just me or the questions are so dumb that no one is responding not even reading my last 3 posts!

If its the wrong place or a really basic then let me know where I can find answers.

You all want etiquette on other things, Lets have some etiquette in forum questions.

Thanks in advance of any answer, even if its ‘you don’t know’.

Webster

LynnInDenver
        Participant
          @lynnindenver

It might be better to post your question in the thread about the download of the PuP-Pack in question.

Otherwise, go into the folder of the PuP-Pack, and open the “screens.pup” file in your favorite text editor like Notepad.

Regarding getting answers and etiquette, patience is best, especially when you’re posting on a Friday. Many of the forum users have lives outside of virtual pinball, even with the pandemic.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
          Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
          Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

ukexpat71
          Participant
            @ukexpat71

Hi Lynn,

Thanks for the reply but it does not affect PinupDisplay, this will only change the pup pack being edited.

I am out of patience with this forum. My last 2 posts were not even read even by Nailbuster.

I can see why his youtube video doesn’t show an example of the new loading playlist feature as they don’t work properly.

You wont hear from me again.

webster

LynnInDenver
            Participant
              @lynnindenver

Again, if you’re having problem with a specific PuP-Pack, it might be better to ask in the particular download thread.

Also, are you on the latest version of PinUp, 1.4.5 as of this thread? Some of the multiscreen stuff works better once you’ve upgraded. Screens above 10 (are supposed to) base themselves on existing screens, so you shouldn’t HAVE to configure them. Show pictures of what you’re getting “by default” when you run a PuP-Pack. Which tables are you using, and which PuP-Packs?

@nailbuster
              , can you chime in here please?

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.

TerryRed
                @terryred
                MemberContributorModerator

Hi Lynn,

Thanks for the reply but it does not affect PinupDisplay, this will only change the pup pack being edited.

I am out of patience with this forum. My last 2 posts were not even read even by Nailbuster.

I can see why his youtube video doesn’t show an example of the new loading playlist feature as they don’t work properly.

You wont hear from me again.

webster

With an attitude like that…. see ya.

I have no patience for someone who thinks they are entitled to an answer just because they post something. You won’t always get the answers you want when you want them…or even at all.

This forum, PuP, Popper, VPX, FP, etc are made available by people who give of their free time (and in some cases money) to make it available for those who want it. It’s not a service that entitles anyone to anything.

Nailbuster, myself and others have lives, work and families. We don’t always have the luxury to answer all questions, nor are we required to.

Lynn gave the accurate information. PuP displays 11 to 19 are only used with CustomPos (or SSF and Music). They don’t have the option to be setup for default positions and size like pup displays 0 to 10.

NailBuster
                  @nailbuster
                  ModeratorMember

@lynnindenver :  Please don’t ‘call-me-out’ for support questions .   I’m not a magic support-genie that swoops in and answers all ‘basic’ support questions on demand.  ESPECIALLY FOR PEOPLE WITH AN ATTITUDE LIKE HIS.

if he doesn’t like the “free” support response-time from the COMMUNITY on a free-product so be it….

Then he thinks he’s all smart and PROCLAIMS the new-loading feature doesn’t work… very funny….

LynnInDenver
                  Participant
                    @lynnindenver

My apologies on the calling out there, Nailbuster, it wasn’t my intent to put you right on the spot, I’ll keep it in check in the future.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?