Corvette (Bally 1994)b2s

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Wildman
    Participant
      @wildman

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=167957

Corvette (Bally 1994)  New Rebuild          Hi Rez Scan     New Lights and Flashers

13 users thanked author for this post.
      robertms
      Participant
        @mophead

Thanks Wildman, great update! Was that a C4 back in 1994? Unbelievable how much the Vette has changed in the last 26 years..

JR
        Participant
          @jfr1

Hm, as a GM guy, did Wildman put this out so guys like me can use it on Siggi’s Mustang?…or is there an updated table somewhere?

The C4 was the end of real Vettes for me @mophead.  The design got flat and lost character. ’63 split rear window is my favorite to look at, ’69 Stingray to drive and hear.  I will say, a friend of mine recently bought an ’18 ..went to Vegas and did the training stuff.  He won’t let anyone drive it but I do like the look.  These C7 Vettes seem to have brought back some of the styling cues – curves? –  that had made the older models unique.

Thanks Wildman!!

Tom
          Participant
            @armyaviation
            MemberContributor

I started to populate the playfield on a corvette build but sadly the image needs a lot of work.  Hopefully we get a table one day to go with this, thanks Wildman

JR
            Participant
              @jfr1

Damn…was hoping you were burning the midnight oil on this Tom.  JK  Hey! Hope all is going well with new job!!

Tom
              Participant
                @armyaviation
                MemberContributor

Well with the corona virus and the airline industry I may have time to knock out a table or two or three when I get furloughed…

Joey Beaulieu
                Participant
                  @godisnothere

Beautiful work as awlays wildman!!!

The Overlayer Slayer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?