Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    bietekwiet
    Participant
    @bietekwiet

Nice recreation, Thank you!

One observation: The engine does not seem to kick the ball left and right as the real table does.
    On the real table it would rock the ball back and forth for several seconds but I haven’t seen this happen (yet?) on the VPX table.

ed18555
    Participant
    @ed18555

Looks great, thanks!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Spectrum1
    Participant
    @spectrum1

Thank you very much for this fun and Challenging table. :good:

Bob Albright
    Participant
    @bobalbright

Okay played some what a fun table i will play this a lot. I never played Corvette not even the VP9 version what an amazing gameplay.

I have only one question/problem. The Kickback. I not sure how it works it kick vertically as it should but it always go back. It feels like it hits a “wall”.

You have to do a timed nudge or its not strong enough? Not sure how it works but i always loose the ball when it go to kickback.

Maybe just not drunk my coffee yet lol.

Edit:

Okay i figured out. Maybe just my configuration(?) but Kickback was not strength enough for me to kick the ball to its place(on the middle left side of the table up from the left middle flipper) Solution was for me: Kickback “Release speed” set to 200 “Mech Strength” to 200

Now works perfectly for me.

Damn i have to change my saturday to play this more….this table pull you in and not release you. What a masterpiece.

I’m having the same issue with not ejecting properly from that lane on the lower left. Hopefully he’ll see these posts and offer a fix on an update

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make"

Friffy1
    Participant
    @friffy1

Haven’t played it yet, but wanted to say thanks!  And also, stop reading my mind!  I was just playing the VP9 version and thought “Man!  I really wish somebody with skill made a VPX version!”

Goldchicco
    Participant
    @goldchicco

@Bob Abright

there are no wall in the kickback “route”, no problem reported here and during testing.

Anyway I took in consideration sheletmke solution:  Kickback “Release speed” set to 200 “Mech Strength” to 200

Do do so open the table, select Layer 1 and Options on the left side then click on the kickback. On the right side select State & Physics and change the two values.

See picture attached. let me know if this will solve your problem too for an immediate update

Attachments:
    Bladeof
    Participant
    @bladeof

Looks great so far! Can this run with UseSolenoids=2 for FastFlips? I am assuming no since it wasn’t set. I did set it to 2 and didn’t get an error but I know that doesn’t always mean it will be smooth sailing in game :)

Thanks,

Nick

@goldchicco
    , Played a few games, thank you for bringing this to vpx. To enabled fast flips, in script change use solenoids=1 to use solenoids=2 and also underneath that line add Const cSingleLFlip=0 and Const cSingleRFlip=0 so the diverter at the top ramp won’t activate with each flipper push.  Also, it looks like the Turbo Boost spinner sign is upside down.

Goldchicco
    Participant
    @goldchicco

@Bladeof

Good Catch on the spinner sign. I’m collecting all those important inputs.

To fix it just change the spinner rotation from 24 to -154

To do so open the table, select Layer 1 and Options on the left side then click on the Spinner (sw18). On the right side select Position and change the Rotation value.

See picture attached to solve it immediatly

I will be update on the next release

Attachments:
    Goldchicco
    Participant
    @goldchicco

ver 1.1 just uploaded

Kickback strength adjusted

Turbo Boost sign in correct position

Script adjusted for Fast Flips

Diverter animation fixed

charlieshakur
    Participant
    @charlieshakur

amazing stuff thank you

• This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by charlieshakur.
    Genesis38
    Participant
    @genesis38

I’m a Mustang guy but enjoyed playing this table, thank you to everyone involved in recreating it to VPX where all of us can enjoy it. I do have a question and not meant to be negative or sound ungrateful, but are there any plans to redo the physics? It’s difficult to play this table after playing others that have had physics updates to them. 

tomate
    Participant
    @tomate

Thanks man! I try this right now :yahoo:

Goldchicco
    Participant
    @goldchicco

Physics just like POV can be adjust accordingly to your personal preferences. Same thing with game difficulties,  light emissions, flipper strength etc etc.

Like was mentioned in the release tab, this table was tested and adjusted playing next to a real one.

Genesis38
    Participant
    @genesis38

Physics just like POV can be adjust accordingly to your personal preferences. Same thing with game difficulties, light emissions, flipper strength etc etc.

Like was mentioned in the release tab, this table was tested and adjusted playing next to a real one.

Thank you. Somewhat on topic, someone should really do a video series on how to adjust physics, flipper strength etc. While I can do POV adjustments all day long, understanding everything else is complex for the average user / player, not so much for those that are more advanced or seasoned. Just food for thought.

P. S. Do you mind me asking who did the physics on the table? I’m not trying to insult anyone, but I don’t believe the real table to play with dead bounce shots and irratic ball behaviour. Just curious.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Genesis38.
    moviegur
    Participant
    @movieguru

I am having an issue with the table. When playing the Table sounds and Music are almost completely silent but the bumper sounds, flippers, etc are working normally. I looked through the script but cant seem to figure out how to raise the game sounds volume. I tried another copy of the rom but still same issue. Since this is the only table on my cab with this issue and I also tried on my test rig it has to be a setting on the table since my other ones are not having this issue.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by moviegur.
    moviegur
    Participant
    @movieguru

I solved the issue

pressed the end key and then 9 to raise volume… Sweet

TXT11
    Participant
    @txt11

Downloaded version 1.0 and found that each time the ball would hit either a left or right sling I would get a code error 771 stopping the game.  I have no DOF or Force Feedback in my cab, and looked at the script but I could not work out what might be producing these errors when the ball first hits a sling?

Goldchicco
    Participant
    @goldchicco

Table is at ver.1.1

Did not received any error 771 and\or DOF related issues comments and I can’t recall what type of error 771 could be.

Hope you will find help.

While waiting please try ver 1.1

TXT11
    Participant
    @txt11

Never had it happen once I moved to v1.1 Goldchicco.  Great Table – Thank you. :yahoo: :good:

Jopp
    Participant
    @joppnl

Wow…amazing, thanks all involved for this beauty!

Didn’t see it reported before so I’d like to come up with 2 things I had during gameplay:

1): ball was going into the direction of left in/outlane, then…it suddenly ‘disappeared’….not sure where exactly the ball was when it happened but near this left in/outlane or may-be when ball was into outlane , happend during gameplay.

When ball disappeared there remained a continues sound as if the kick-back was firing contiously, but again, not 100% sure since it happened very quick.
    Was sure that the only way to get out of this situation was an exit_game :-(

2) also: a disappearing ball when I shot a ball into game play but may-be not very fast so it enters the roll-overs at the top.
    I’m sure the ball was into the shooting lane, then I fired it but not with much strength, and it never got anywhere but as it is under the corvette-car-toy the ball could not be seen but shaking didn’t help so…exit_game was the only possibility.

This was all on the V1.1

Anyway, again, thanks for this beauty!

My favorite pinball machine?
    Where I can put my name on as Grand Champion....

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW