This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  naeromagus 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
     Tom 
    Participant

Why hasn’t Corvette been made yet?  the PF and plastics look pretty nice, it does seem like a pretty labor intensive project, but I would be willing to get it going if it would be a group effort.

Tried top contact 85Vett over on vpf but cant accept messages.  If anyone knows him will they get his blessing to use his resources from vp9 or pm5 version

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Try contact him over VPU instead. He might have let his messages fill up on purpose over at VPF.

gtxjoe 
    Participant

He is active on the Pinside forums, so you can try to PM him there. I think his latest Corvette version was on VPU

Tom 
    Participant

I sent a message on vpu.

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Years ago(1999) i had a corvette pinball in the pool shed but the chlorine destroyed it! but i think i saved the race track rail from it :)

Not a great pinball but is fun to play and should be in vpx for sure.

Oh and it was in pool shed for the kids to play because im a mopar guy NOT a chevy guy :wacko:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

Tom 
    Participant

Well that’s a Chevy for you, great to have but rusts away to nothing in the end.

i don’t know how far I can take the table but I can sure get it started.

Tom 
    Participant

I am working on some reference material.  I have a guy in Canada that’s willing to get some good pics of the engine model off the table and any other graphics from the table.  If this pans out and the pics are good this might be a good score

Tom 
    Participant

just started placing items.  wanted to see if some of the experienced guys can look at this and see if its worth continuing.  The PF image is ok.  I started comparing to images and the orange at the bottom is supposed to be yellow and  the image looks a little wonky.  The lights are out of round.  I set the dimensions to WMS WPC standard, maybe not the correct one though.  Also the peg primitives I used look a little tall.  want to get a good base before I continue.

Attachments:
     wrd1972 
    Participant
    MembervipContributor

Man I am really itching to see a high quality VP10 Corvette. Thanks folks for starting the groundwork on it. :good:

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: Dell T3400 workstation with Core2 Quad core 3.0GHZ (Q9650) CPU - 8GB of RAM - Nvidia 760GTX (MSI Twin Frozr)

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, 22" upper and 19" lower monitors in the backbox - Virtuapin controller w/ analog plunger - Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

naeromagus 
    Participant

This sounds interesting !c

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account