This topic contains 125 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by  Mike da Spike 1 week, 5 days ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • Author
     Blindpeser 
    Participant

I like that table a lot, thank you very much!

Blindpeser 
    Participant

I just recognized that the 2 ramp gates and the center gate are too loud and cause some sound issues. I think some sounds are overlapped. So I commented out all lines that include the sound “gate”. I also changed the volume factor for sound “RampEntrywGate” to 0.1 instead of 0.5. The issues are gone now.

Brew 
    Participant

For some reason  I get bad frame drop when the ball gets hit back and forth quickly (especially near the top). I turned off most of the reflections, but with no improvements. Here are my video settings and my computer specs. Any suggestions would be helpful. there might be a handful of other tables that do this as well :unsure: … Table looks great by the way

i5-9400F 2.9 GHz cpu

16 DDR4 GB RAM

RTX 2060 6GB

1 TB 970 EVO Plus M.2 hard rive

Video Settings

Jesperpark 
    Participant

If I were you I would run exclusive full screen instead of windowed fullscreen.  It might give you the little boost you need to reduce the frame drop.

Also the post processed anti aliasing I can’t remember what the best setting is to run.  But that may have some effect on the table stutter as well.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     fuzzel 
    Participant
    VP DEV

For some reason  I get bad frame drop when the ball gets hit back and forth quickly (especially near the top). I turned off most of the reflections, but with no improvements. Here are my video settings and my computer specs. Any suggestions would be helpful. there might be a handful of other tables that do this as well :unsure: … Table looks great by the way

i5-9400F 2.9 GHz cpu

16 DDR4 GB RAM

RTX 2060 6GB

1 TB 970 EVO Plus M.2 hard rive

Video Settings

You can also disable ambient occlusion update in game and just enable the static AO option. The same goes for “Reflect dynamic elements on playfield”.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Mike da Spike 
    Participant

The same goes for “Reflect dynamic elements on playfield”.”

To disable it or to enable it ?

Viewing 6 posts - 121 through 126 (of 126 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account