Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

good times!

izzybrexx
    Participant
    @izzybrexx

anyone have issues with the ball not coming out?..game coins up and starts but ball never comes out.

joeplainfield
    Participant
    @joeplainfield

Love this. Thanks for all the efforts you guys put into this. Every time you guys upload  a machine that nobody ever gets to play , and I hear some in the pinball community say  ‘Virtual isn’t real pinball’, I just smile. Then I go and play one of many machines  from days gone by they probably have never heard of.

Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

anyone have issues with the ball not coming out?..game coins up and starts but ball never comes out.

do you have all of the latest software from 10.6?

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

@izzybrexx
      —  No the table works Great  — Thank you Tom
    UpDates – https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=4982#entry330264

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Tom
    bha19
    Participant
    @bha19

I have a problem that might be table related or VP related. I am using VPX 10.6.0 final and when I start the game the plunger works fine but on ball 3 or so the plunger stays in the down position at full strength making it impossible to adjust the plunger strength for the rest of the game and other games. If I restart the table all is fine until the same thing happens. This makes it hard to get the 1 bumper if not gotten already.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by bha19.
    Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

@bha19 : for the games I’ve played. I haven’t experienced any issues like you describe. I’m sorry to say, I haven’t seen anyone reporting such an issue before, or at least one that I remember. You should try to play more games, and see if this is actually related to this table alone or if it happens on more tables. If it happens on only this one, well, come back and let us know.

bha19
    Participant
    @bha19

So I tried a few other games and have the same plunger problem. The plunger still works it just that it is stuck on full blast.

Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

so its not just this table?  You may want to start a new topic or google it, someone probably has had similar issues, depending on your setup

zimbakin
    Participant
    @zimbakin

Cool project Tom. I really like the stories associated with the tables and companies.
    I hadn’t heard of this one, it’s an interesting piece of pinball history. Great work.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Tom
    Lunatech Fringe
    Participant
    @lunatechfringe

I had an older cue.zip ROM in my roms folder.  The one mentioned on page one from vpuniverse.com by @outhere should get you fixed up.

Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

@lunatechfringe, is there a difference in the rom from the one on IPDB?  I am not sure which one i have but i think there was only 1 person that dumped the rom.

I see that the bin files have different naming.  VPU one should work

Also i believe you should get a knocker hit after you complete the rack.  Can anyone see if and why its not working.  I tested the solenoids and i believe its working fine, and other Stern era games all use the same solenoid number.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Tom.
    Lunatech Fringe
    Participant
    @lunatechfringe

@lunatechfringe, is there a difference in the rom from the one on IPDB? I am not sure which one i have but i think there was only 1 person that dumped the rom.

I see that the bin files have different naming. VPU one should work

Also i believe you should get a knocker hit after you complete the rack. Can anyone see if and why its not working. I tested the solenoids and i believe its working fine, and other Stern era games all use the same solenoid number.

Unless I’m looking at the wrong ROM, the one I see here is completely different than what I used.

Attachments:
    Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

where is the 1st version from

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Comparing files like that, without a crc check is not the way to do it. Crc check is there to see to that the rom file is the exact same file as the developers used then they created the supported rom. Said it before. Don’t use outdated sites for your roms. If you do, well, then use a program to validate and rebuild your roms with. The first file, might very well be a valid dump, but it is still not supported if the crc doesn’t match.

Tom
    Participant
    @armyaviation
    MemberContributor

i usually dont get roms from ipdb unless it isnt found anywhere else.  I wonder where the first one came from he compared

Viewing 16 posts - 21 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW