Cuphead (D.Goblett & Co 2019)

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    Gwen
    Participant
      @gwen

It really is a neat original pinball but I HATE IT as i must purchase video game now lol

Be prepared to get very frustrated!  I have had the game for a few months and love it, but geeze-oh-man is it difficult!

Gwen
      - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

JR
      Participant
        @jfr1

Yeah, I was informed by my GF’s teen son today that it might be best if I stick to watching game-play vids.  But I did get some props for getting a shirt with Cup doing his air-dash on the back.

JR
        Participant
          @jfr1

20190728_223302

kds70
          Participant
            @kds70

Love this table … here´s my dmd logo for pin2dmd´s (128x32px):

cuphead.realdmd.logo-2

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Onevox
            Participant
              @rooster

Well, I just discovered rubber elasticity and elasticity falloff. Wow. I changed the settings on the 4 outlane post rubbers to .85 and .15 based off a 2018 post by @Wrd1972 and I love the game play so much better. It always felt like the ball died when it hit those posts. Planning an update with better rubber physics soon. Thanks Wrd1972.

Worried though that people won’t like bouncier action at the bottom of the PF, but I like the bounce.

Onevox

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

Physics could always be better and I think table would be much better playing with those changes. Thanks in advance!

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                for IOS and Android

The Loafer
                Participant
                  @theloafer

Excellent, that will def lead to improved gameplay Pete!  It’s already fun to play but this is just part of the polish that will elevate your game even further

JR
                  Participant
                    @jfr1

It’s Cuphead.  Bouncier!!  Thanks again for this gem.

Onevox
                    Participant
                      @rooster

V3: more bounce in some of the rubbers. outlane drains don’t happen as easily, and nudging at the top lanes gives a little more action. I think this simple change makes the game more fun.

Onevox

7 users thanked author for this post.
                      StishStash
                      Participant
                        @stishstash

Oh, wow, this is beautiful! :heart:

Axel
                        Participant
                          @ablickle

Beautiful table especially with the music added.  Thank you for making this!

I do have a problem with game play though – when the ball drops into “Admission to Perdition” on the upper right, it just stays there and I have to restart the game…  I am on 10.5 final, does this table need a 10.6 beta?

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Axel

Thalamus
                            @thalamus
                            ContributorMemberModerator

We are probably just weeks away from 10.6 official. I recommend everyone to update to the latest beta.

1) We get more beta testers on it.

2) You are going to ask less questions ;-)

Onevox
                            Participant
                              @rooster

It was built in the latest 10.6 (whatever it was at the time). I don’t know enough to say definitively the cause. I haven’t heard that problem before.  Perdition does have a timer that holds the ball for a bit on ball 1 and 2, and longer for ball 3. In case you’re impatient. :)

Onevox

JR
                              Participant
                                @jfr1

Went out and about with my Cuphead/Mugman t-shirt on yesterday.  First stop – – the market to pick up some refreshments.  At checkout young lady says – – love your shirt!  You know Cuphead I ask? – – one of my favorite games!  A couple hours later I’m at an arboretum/nature preserve that has an outdooor garden train set-up….that derails right when I get there.  Young lady manning the exhibit was on her first day at the train exhibit and was clueless so up the ladder I go to re-rail things.  While I’m up on the ladder someone yells out – -Cuphead is saving the train!!  And then yet later, while walking the beach boardwalk by my house to see the sunset, a lady walking by says Nice Shirt!!   and holds up her insulated water bottle – – with Cuphead on it!!  This guy has quite the cult following.  Thanks for making me a hipster Pete!!

JR
                                Participant
                                  @jfr1

IMG_20190826_180437_01

Cuphead saves the train!

Axel
                                  Participant
                                    @ablickle

We are probably just weeks away from 10.6 official. I recommend everyone to update to the latest beta.

1) We get more beta testers on it.

2) You are going to ask less questions ;-)

I know…   You are right!  I do need to upgrade!  Going on vacation for 3 weeks and will upgrade when I get back.  With any luck 10.6 might be final by then!  :good:

Axel
                                    Participant
                                      @ablickle

It was built in the latest 10.6 (whatever it was at the time). I don’t know enough to say definitively the cause. I haven’t heard that problem before.  Perdition does have a timer that holds the ball for a bit on ball 1 and 2, and longer for ball 3. In case you’re impatient. :)

Tried it again and gave it a few minutes, just in case – no luck, but I enjoyed listening to the music!

I’ll check again after I upgrade to 10.6 :good:

Adeysan
                                      Participant
                                        @adeysan

Thanks for the update to an already great table, maybe my favourite EM so far.

One question though – the 3 lights next to the Perdition lane…   should these be showing the number of times you’ve landed in Perdition already?

Would be swell if they did!  (or if I at least knew how to trigger them…  I’ve played for hours and never seen one on)

Cheers!

Onevox
                                        Participant
                                          @rooster

The three lights next to Perdition will flash in sequence indicating that the extra life is lit at the upper saucer … after you get five souls contracts. Nothing to do with perdition. Glad you’re enjoying it!!

Onevox

Adeysan
                                          Participant
                                            @adeysan

The three lights next to Perdition will flash in sequence indicating that the extra life is lit at the upper saucer … after you get five souls contracts. Nothing to do with perdition. Glad you’re enjoying it!!

5 souls hey…   so that’s why I’ve never seen them lit up .    :wacko:

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 149 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?