Cuphead (D.Goblett & Co 2019)

Viewing 9 posts - 141 through 149 (of 149 total)
  • Author
    Onevox
    Participant
      @rooster

Running “Cuphead (Orig 2019) 1.3) . Is this the latest with all the updates discussed in past posts?

I’ve gone through all posts and didn’t see an answer to this. I know what songs = which bosses.

Is there an order in which they should be placed in the script?
      ______

The script has the music lines in it so you don’t need to add anything. Just name the music files CupMusic#.mp3 and put in your Music folder. I wish I was at my vpin to check something but it should flow like this based on Outhere’s script post about commenting out the lines.

Botanic Panic = The Root Pack, CupMusic1.mp3
      Clip Joint Calamity = Ribby and Croaks, CupMusic2.mp3
      Threatenin’ Zeppelin = Hilda Berg, CupMusic3.mp3
      Floral Fury = Cagney Carnation, CupMusic4.mp3
      Carnival Kerfuffle = Beppi the Clown, CupMusic5.mp3
      Aviary Action = Wally Warbles, CupMusic6.mp3
      Shootin and Lootin = Capt. Brineybeard, CupMusic7.mp3
      High Seas Hijinks = Cala Maria, CupMusic8.mp3
      Junkyard Jive = Dr. Kahl’s Robot, CupMusic9.mp3
      Railroad Wrath = Phantom Express, CupMusic10.mp3

Onevox

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Gramps
      Participant
        @gramps

That’s exactly what I needed, Onevox!  Thank you !!!

Onevox
        Participant
          @rooster

@gramps  One thing, the songs are selected at random, so Botanic Panic doesn’t just play while trying to get the Root Pack award (you’d get sick of it!).  I just made sure that the song list was related to the bosses selected as bonus awards.

Enjoy!

Onevox

Gramps
          Participant
            @gramps

I definitely appreciate your doing that.  So far, that would have been the only song I would have heard.

rudil24
            Participant
              @rudil24

What an amazing, uniquely playable table! Thank you @Onevox and of course @Loserman76 for this EM masterpiece.  Give me the quality of flips and gameplay and adjustable background music in this game over 59 in-game movies anyday! Officially a cuphead fan! :good:

1 user thanked author for this post.
              AgentRoonie
              Participant
                @agentroonie

Hi everyone, sorry for the noob question – but can anyone help me out with the dmd for this table? Firstly, should there be one at all? And secondly, if the little ‘King Dice’ thingy IS the dmd, how do I move it?? I apologise in advance, I’m still learning. :bye:

yrplace18
                Participant
                  @yrplace18

Thanks for the update. Always liked the game, but the changes are a great improvement especially the lane change via the flippers…….

LynnInDenver
                  Participant
                    @lynnindenver

Hi everyone, sorry for the noob question – but can anyone help me out with the dmd for this table? Firstly, should there be one at all? And secondly, if the little ‘King Dice’ thingy IS the dmd, how do I move it?? I apologise in advance, I’m still learning. :bye:

It’s an EM style table, so it doesn’t have a DMD. The King Dice would be filler for those who don’t want to leave their DMD panel blank when the table is running.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
                    Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
                    Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

Onevox
                    Participant
                      @rooster

@yrplace18.  It can’t be moved, only hidden, it’s built into the B2S file and is part of the “grill.”

BTW: have you seen the new Pro version of Cuphead? Much better thanks to @scottacus and @bord. Available here:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/cuphead-pro-d-goblett-co-2020/

King Dice in the same place, tho.

Onevox

2 users thanked author for this post.
                    Viewing 9 posts - 141 through 149 (of 149 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?