This topic contains 127 replies, has 49 voices, and was last updated by  edo75 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Author
     Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Very surprised to see myself that I haven’t exported the script for this exact table. I normally do that so they are easily accessible for me for such times as this. I know I have both Sliderpoint and Bords version in my cab so. Seems I will have to turn on the cab later on and export it guess. I can take a wild guess how it looks in the script since you mention solenoids etc.

PlaySound SoundFX(“fx_flipperDown”,DOFFlippers), 0, 1, AudioPan(RightFlipper), 0,0,0,1,AudioFade(RightFlipper) <== this is from bords version I should add.

This would mean, It has both SSF and DOF enabled. Why ? Because it uses 9 parameters. The AudioPan in this case is the location of the x-axis. The AudioFade is the y-axis. What you are after is the “fx_flipperdown”. The sound is always the second parameter. Might be confusing to see, but, it ends up being 2nd because of the use of the parenthesis. You will in 99% of the cases find a almost 100% same line where the sounds for the flipper going up is played.

If you want to change flipper sound. Find one that you like. Go to sound manager. mark up and down sound, press export. Then you are ready to replace these. Lets pretend this is the correct name. Now mark fx_flipperdown, press replace with or whatever the exact wording is. Then find that exported sound for the flipper going down, do then the same procedure for the flipper going up and save.

knightrider 
    Participant

i don’t feel i need to change the sound if it is correct in sound manager. the other part i don’t understand.

bumpers sound kind of muted too sometimes..maybe another sound is trying to play at the sametime and it can’t handle it?

knightrider 
    Participant

got it..had the soundblaster card set to 5.1 when it should be stereo..that made a HUGE difference. now it sounds nice.

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Oh. We’ve all been there – smashing hand to the forehead. B-)

knightrider 
    Participant

Hi all,

This happened when i updated to 3723. it glows like the sun. only this table it appears..did this happen to anyone else?.20190624_213042

stvpin 
    Participant

Yup, in earlier builds actually too.  Playfield reflections got fixed/adjusted and resulted in this halo, I see it on a couple tables.   :)   turn down the “Reflection of Playfield” in the ball properties.    I changed that 100 to 0.1

ROP

• This reply was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by  stvpin.
     knightrider 
    Participant

that worked thank you! i was starting to mess with that but i would have never tried dropping it that low!

edo75 
    Participant

The game works but yet I don’t see any blackglass even with the B2S that was on the zip. Any idea?

Edit: It’s nothing, just a bad renaming. Everything works great.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  edo75.
Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account