dB2s Batman (Data East 1991)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    32assassin
    Participant
      @32assassin

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/db2s-batman-data-east-1991/

Image by Grizz

image was upscaled and sized down to be 2560p

Autntic lighting thanks to the layout I found and  because the service manual

has a flahser layout

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

10 users thanked author for this post.
      Peter222
      Participant
        @swietlikowa

Thanks @32assassin for the great backglass. I just discovered by accident that underneath the not-so-attractive thumbnails you post are some real beautiful backglasses. I must admit that using a search tool for many months I completely ignored them because I thought they were some technical material for creating a backglass and not a finished work. Maybe you should consider  using thumbnails showing the final result because many users don’t understand these thumbnails and possibly, like me, wrongly ignore them.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Peter222.
        • This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Peter222.
        Thalamus
          @thalamus
          ContributorMemberModerator

32a has made not only this, but, many great looking and most important to me, authentic db2s. I think that the preview is perfect, it actually tells you very well why you might want to use it instead of something where the lights are just placed randomly. I haven’t checked, but, I would not be surprised if the spreadsheet misses this fact.

Peter222
          Participant
            @swietlikowa

Of course, after a close look I now know what this preview is all about and already know that I need to take an interest in all b2s with such a preview. However, I report on my example how it is seen by a common user (especially in search results). How about using two previews? Just a suggestion.

32assassin
            Participant
              @32assassin

I add this type of image as a preview to show you that the lighting I added is authentic to the real machine

I added a

dB2s to the tittle

file was only added to the  Categories : Backglasses Directb2s

their is allot of info in the description  as to what you are looking at.

if you decided to glance through all this info then I don’t know what to say

the B2s editor will no longer test launch the dB2s with the new versions of PINMAME

I need to run the dB2s trough the table.   If I make a dB2s on a PC that does not have VP installed

you will not get a preview of the actual backglass running.

see a table you like help me find the resources so that I can finish it
              https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qtake9whi5ium2/AAB4K4W78oMVlqSxTzKtGHTHa?dl=0

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?