This topic contains 75 replies, has 37 voices, and was last updated by  Schreibi34 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 16 posts - 61 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • Author
     STAT 
    Participant
    MemberContributor

Thanks Schreibi & also to Thalamus :good:

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

You forgot Herweh ;-)

Weeksy 
    Participant

A big thank you to all involved parties. Looks great, plays beautifully, very well done !

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Herweh 
    Participant
    vipMemberContributor

Thanks Schreibi & also to Thalamus :good:

Oha!!!  ;-)

naeromagus 
    Participant

Thanks for the Update

JR 
    Participant

Working perfect here now.  This is yet another table I’d never seen that has a very fun and different layout.  Gottlieb made under 1,000 of these?  Thanks to all involved for bringing this to VP life!  Love the swerves and curves to this table.     but ooof…I’m sticking with Wildman’s Lady Death fantasy backglass.

outhere 
    Participant
    MemberContributorvip

You need to go back and read all the postings in this topic the answer you Looking for is already here…

The Gottlieb roms were taken down from vpuniverse and vpforums by request time ago, the link u shared at the first page have no results.

I don’t remember the page name but I found the room using google, wasn’t a pinball related page, and no need to register.

Edit:

I think it was this one -> https://wowroms.com/en/roms/mame/deadly-weapon/80499.html

I wonder why the links work for me

ashleyb 
    Participant

Absolutely fantastic table, love Schreibi34’s tables. Much appreciated!

Blacksad 
    Participant

Thanks for this beauty guys, I never take the time to try it but I will very soon ! :good:

Blacksad 
    Participant

I finally got to test your table today and I have to admit that it’s really great, the reflections effects, the sound, the physics…

The effect of realism is really striking !

Well done man and thanks again for sharing ! :heart:

robertms 
    Participant

@schreibi34 I played a lot of real pinball the last few days at the Chicago Pinball Expo (played more than 100 different machines) and was able to play some games on a mint condition Deadly Weapon. I couldn’t believe how realistic your recreation compared to the real thing, graphically a mirror copy down to the finest color tones, lighting, sidewalls geometry, flipper angles, ball behavior, saucer physics, I mean just perfect! I would gladly display my v-pin right next to it so people (read: snobby pinball collectors) could see for themselves how realistic Visual Pinball simulation has gotten, just to quiet some of the critics.

I also played some games on a Victory and Vector and also came away feeling your VPX versions compared very favorably to the real pins. Kudos to you and @sindbad for fantastic job on these tables, many thanks again for all you guys do for our community and hope you continue to make these incredible recreations!

Schreibi34 
    Participant

Wow, that sounds great! Don’t forget Herweh who did the saucer physics and much more for DW. Glad you’re enjoying our work!

robertms 
    Participant

Don’t forget Herweh who did the saucer physics and much more

Yes of course, @herweh is a genius in my book on so many levels, a true mastermind with capabilities way over my head. I am so glad he’s back in our world and just killing it out of the gate :good:

Schreibi34 
    Participant

@robertms

Please tell me that you took a giant picture of the backglass! I know somebody who is looking for one! The existing one is really horrible.

robertms 
    Participant

Sorry @schreibi34, tried taking some pictures at the Expo but the lighting and environment weren’t conducive to producing quality images. The gaming hall was too dark with too many reflections from neighboring machines, couldn’t even get the focus to work half the time (on my phone camera). Sample crappy shot below, the topper was hilarious though..

expo2019_SouthPark

Schreibi34 
    Participant

Ouch! Yeah, that doesen’t look too good! But a solution might be on the way!

Damn, can’t read the sign on the topper!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  Schreibi34.
Viewing 16 posts - 61 through 76 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account