Deadpool (DOFLinx) Cabinet

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Major Frenchy
    Participant
      @steph

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=180761

This version is coded with DOFLINX to enable cabinet Feedback.

The following effects are enabled in this version

– 10 Solenoids – Shaker motor – Blower fan – Strobes – Addressable LED – Dot Matrix – Under-cab lights

You will need the download the Deadpool (DOFLinx) Cabinet_1.0.zip for the library files

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Genesis38
      Participant
        @genesis38

Thank you Major Frenchy. I am sure the issue I am experiencing is user error, but I cannot get Future DMD to work with the table :( Any idea on what it could be?

Major Frenchy
        Participant
          @steph

Does not work on mine either.

outhere
            @outhere
            MemberContributorvipModerator

It worked on my desk top

kds70
            Participant
              @kds70

Table runs and thanks for your effort …

DOFLinx isn´t working well; the fall back config is working only.

This is the error message in doflinx.log:

20-Mai-20 01:22:41.553 – Failed to find a FP table running DOFLinx code and establish a link, checking other methods

I´m using latest BAM and DOFLinx; all other DOFLinx FP tables are working.

Did i miss something? :unsure:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Major Frenchy
              Participant
                @steph

20-Mai-20 01:22:41.553 – Failed to find a FP table running DOFLinx code and establish a link, checking other methods

This is due to the fact that this table is huge and DOFLinx Times out. Change the value in the DOFLinx.ini to

FP_LINK_WAIT_TIME=155000

7x4x1z
                Participant
                  @cookieraid

Would love to have this table, but I can’t download it.

“Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue”

“Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to mega.nz because this website requires a secure connection.”

“mega.nz has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. ”

Will you please provide a different download link that contains a secure connection?

outhere
                    @outhere

I use Firefox with no problem

This may do the same thing
                    http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/table-25240-deadpool_(doflinx)_cabinet

1 user thanked author for this post.
                    7x4x1z
                    Participant
                      @cookieraid

Firefox may work for you, but that is not a valid argument. Mine may be configured different than yours. In any case thanks for the other link. Unfortunately that didn’t work as well, but thanks again anyway.

kds70
                      Participant
                        @kds70

FP_LINK_WAIT_TIME=155000

Didn´t help. Tried a bigger volume instead and didn´t work too. Searching now for errors …

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

TerryRed
                          @terryred
                          MemberContributorModerator

Firefox may work for you, but that is not a valid argument. Mine may be configured different than yours. In any case thanks for the other link. Unfortunately that didn’t work as well, but thanks again anyway.

Chances are you may have something running on your system that is detected as malware by VPinball. This site is pretty good at picking up spam and malware and it will block you uploading or downloading if it think’s you have something suspected as such (regardless of what browser you use).

7x4x1z
                          Participant
                            @cookieraid

Chances are you may have something running on your system that is detected as malware by VPinball. This site is pretty good at picking up spam and malware and it will block you uploading or downloading if it think’s you have something suspected as such (regardless of what browser you use).

Thanks for the reply. Well, here is what I did. I uninstalled / reinstalled Firefox. I then installed a trial version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus (one of the best anti-virus software), and did a quick scan. Now the download works. Not sure if it was Firefox or worse… malware. :-(

Thanks for your help.

kds70
                            Participant
                              @kds70

FP_LINK_WAIT_TIME=155000

Didn´t help. Tried a bigger volume instead and didn´t work too. Searching now for errors …

Works now. FP_Link in table script was set to “0” … :unsure:

paddington
                              Participant
                                @paddington

Thank you Major Frenchy. I am sure the issue I am experiencing is user error, but I cannot get Future DMD to work with the table :( Any idea on what it could be?

Anyone get this working on futuredmd?

thanks.

outhere
                                  @outhere

thanks.

You have to add this to the game – http://www.gopinball.com/forum/viewtopic.php?nomobile=1&f=55&t=5050

paddington
                                  Participant
                                    @paddington

thanks.

You have to add this to the game – http://www.gopinball.com/forum/viewtopic.php?nomobile=1&f=55&t=5050

thanks outhere. I’m clearly doing something wrong as its not working for this  table. I tried both the hud and the dmd and made sure the size was right was futuredmd. Nothing displays. Any suggestions?

tobiashansson
                                    Participant
                                      @tobiashansson

Solution = use menu and change backbox to get it to fits perfect

Can I adjust this so I can se everything?

outhere
                                        @outhere

Can I adjust this so I can se everything?

Yes you can see Terryred giant FP guide

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?