Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Major Frenchy
    Participant
    @steph

This version is coded with DOFLINX to enable cabinet Feedback.

The following effects are enabled in this version

- 10 Solenoids - Shaker motor - Blower fan - Strobes - Addressable LED - Dot Matrix - Under-cab lights

5 users thanked author for this post.
    Genesis38
    Participant
    @genesis38

Thank you Major Frenchy. I am sure the issue I am experiencing is user error, but I cannot get Future DMD to work with the table :( Any idea on what it could be?

Major Frenchy
    Participant
    @steph

Does not work on mine either.

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

It worked on my desk top

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by outhere.
    kds70
    Participant
    @kds70

Table runs and thanks for your effort …

DOFLinx isn´t working well; the fall back config is working only.

This is the error message in doflinx.log:

20-Mai-20 01:22:41.553 – Failed to find a FP table running DOFLinx code and establish a link, checking other methods

I´m using latest BAM and DOFLinx; all other DOFLinx FP tables are working.

Did i miss something? :unsure:

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, leaf switches / buttons, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siems contactors / knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

Major Frenchy
    Participant
    @steph

20-Mai-20 01:22:41.553 – Failed to find a FP table running DOFLinx code and establish a link, checking other methods

This is due to the fact that this table is huge and DOFLinx Times out. Change the value in the DOFLinx.ini to

FP_LINK_WAIT_TIME=155000

7x4x1z
    Participant
    @cookieraid

Would love to have this table, but I can’t download it.

“Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue”

“Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to mega.nz because this website requires a secure connection.”

“mega.nz has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. ”

Will you please provide a different download link that contains a secure connection?

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by 7x4x1z.
    outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

I use Firefox with no problem

This may do the same thing
    Deadpool (DOFLinx) Cabinet
    http://www.pinsimdb.org/pinball/table-25240-deadpool_(doflinx)_cabinet

1 user thanked author for this post.
    7x4x1z
    Participant
    @cookieraid

Firefox may work for you, but that is not a valid argument. Mine may be configured different than yours. In any case thanks for the other link. Unfortunately that didn’t work as well, but thanks again anyway.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by 7x4x1z.
    kds70
    Participant
    @kds70

FP_LINK_WAIT_TIME=155000

Didn´t help. Tried a bigger volume instead and didn´t work too. Searching now for errors …

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, leaf switches / buttons, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siems contactors / knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

TerryRed
    @terryred
    MemberContributorModerator

Firefox may work for you, but that is not a valid argument. Mine may be configured different than yours. In any case thanks for the other link. Unfortunately that didn’t work as well, but thanks again anyway.

Chances are you may have something running on your system that is detected as malware by VPinball. This site is pretty good at picking up spam and malware and it will block you uploading or downloading if it think’s you have something suspected as such (regardless of what browser you use).

7x4x1z
    Participant
    @cookieraid

Chances are you may have something running on your system that is detected as malware by VPinball. This site is pretty good at picking up spam and malware and it will block you uploading or downloading if it think’s you have something suspected as such (regardless of what browser you use).

Thanks for the reply. Well, here is what I did. I uninstalled / reinstalled Firefox. I then installed a trial version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus (one of the best anti-virus software), and did a quick scan. Now the download works. Not sure if it was Firefox or worse… malware. :-(

Thanks for your help.

kds70
    Participant
    @kds70

FP_LINK_WAIT_TIME=155000

Didn´t help. Tried a bigger volume instead and didn´t work too. Searching now for errors …

Works now. FP_Link in table script was set to “0” … :unsure:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW