This topic contains 17 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  alistair 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
     alistair 
    Participant

Im just going to leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrvmNbXE7SfPWnsPEr5LzkA/videos

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

LOL !! That’s not even close to being pinball. Oh, uh – someone still think it is because it has flippers, but that is the only resemblance. Happy to save my harddrive space for anything but that crap.

CarnyPriest 
    Participant

theGhost787?

Draifet 
    Participant

Why Batman VPX table flashes all the time? And Im pretty sure it’s Tom and Ninu table.

Jesperpark 
    Participant

I was scrolling through the vids having a chuckle. Then i came across the VPX Harley Quin table.  😱

Even has a mega download link like everyone seems to want

alistair 
    Participant

Its a complete crap fest

I wanted to see if everyone had a bloody heart attacked about Spike emulation and Sterns dark pact made behind closed e-mails with certain people or whatever you believe

I am well aware this has never seen Spike anything, but I thought it might get a knee jerk reaction from someone

hahaha

TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

The 5 fps videos are more painful than anything…

roccodimarco 
    Participant

theGhost787?

This was the same guy I asked about the mephisto table.  Just trash, unfinished tables…. remind you of anyone

randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

theGhost787?

This was the same guy I asked about the mephisto table. Just trash, unfinished tables…. remind you of anyone

HEY i finish most of my tables :(

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?

roccodimarco 
    Participant

theGhost787?

This was the same guy I asked about the mephisto table. Just trash, unfinished tables…. remind you of anyone

Lolol bravo👏🏻👏🏻

The Loafer 
    Participant

theGhost787?

define “finish”?  ;)

TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

theGhost787?

define “finish”? ;)

If it’s a Rom based table….yah there is an eventual end as you can’t change the code.

If it’s original or not using a Rom…then technically it could “never” be done as there’s always potential to add more.

Thalamus 
    ContributorMemberModerator

Because people tend to just change the playfield image and leave the rest of the table alone slapping on some different sounds doesn’t mean a rom table needs to be a hindrance. Originals too have normally 3 balls. You just have to make sure that the rom table doesn’t go into ball-search, or you could use that an effect too I guess :unsure:

jonathan1972 
    Participant

why even bother ? lol     they all play like crap under water

absolute garbage

The Loafer 
    Participant

theGhost787?

define “finish”? ;)

If it’s a Rom based table….yah there is an eventual end as you can’t change the code.

If it’s original or not using a Rom…then technically it could “never” be done as there’s always potential to add more.

I know the difference, was trying to get on Randr’s case, thanks for ruining it with a good serious answer :negative:   LOL

WooLoo 
    Participant

thanks for good advertisement 谢谢你的好广告  :good:   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrvmNbXE7SfPWnsPEr5LzkA/videos

winners dont use roms 获奖者不要使用

ha ha ha you make me laugh “Its a complete crap fest”

i would argue with you but it is like arguing with a cardboard cutout  你是纸板镂空

danny-devito-cardboard-cut-out

WooLoo 
    Participant

ha ha ha,

ost

alistair 
    Participant

HAHA this is classic, welcome

Virtual pinball is the blow-up doll of real pinball, and some of those blow-up dolls are fancy and as close to the real thing, I agree you are still in the cardboard cutout phase

Download some really well-done tables here and take some notes, you can only get better at this

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP2FB Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account