Decades MEGA pack – “The 90´s”

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Malinas
    Participant
      @malinas

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=143033

This is the first pack from the Decades pack i have worked with for a while with attract media from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s to use for your decade playlists. First up is my favorite decade! The 90´s! It is important to use ALL of the files, DMD, Backglass, Playfield and Topper for the full experience since every file is synchronized with each other.

This is based on that all the files start at the exact same time so i don´t know yet how this will show on lower-end systems, but please give some feedback if you experience anything bad so i know how to do with the next pack.

This was an experiment that i wanted to try out, i don´t know if people in general will think this is way to much but if you like this and want all the decade packages in this “style”, please press like so i can see how much that prefer this style since it takes a pretty long time to edit all this simultaneously for all the screens.

Hope you enjoy!

sneakily1
      Participant
        @sneakily1

I’ve never set up decades playlist on my system due to pure laziness (I didn’t want to create all the artwork)… this has changed my mind :)

Owner: OPeCKiE Productions

Malinas
        Participant
          @malinas

Nice to hear! And it is even easyer with using of SQL in playlist manager , check out http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup , in that way it sorts out all the tables from the year you choose.

Genesis38
          Participant
            @genesis38

Very nice job Malinas! I like it a lot and will be using it on my cab.

Now I have to ask. DO you have an 80’s pack? :rose:

shamauk
            Participant
              @shamauk

I recently did a decade playlist .. very happy with this

Would be excited for more future releases.  80’s ,  00’s ,etc

Kellogs
              Participant
                @kellogs

This is great and it will be the first to use instead of my boring, quick n dirty packs.

Thank you and hope, there will be more stuff like that :-)

Furry131
                Participant
                  @furry131

Big fan of this   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo: I put it in my cabinet and love it. I wish i was able to do stuff like this. Looking forward to any others that you make

Bendo
                  Participant
                    @bendo

Very Very Cool,  hope you can can design something this good for the other decades. Going to be hard to find the perfect music etc.  thank you soooo much !!!

:yahoo:

Malinas
                    Participant
                      @malinas

@sneakily1 Glad to hear! Don´t forget to use SQL in Popper playlists http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=playlists_sql_examples in that case since you are lazy ;) popper sort every table between 1990 and 1999 out to this playlist.

@Genesis38
                      Thanks! All the packages is between 50-80% done, but i will fix up 80´s next then since you are such a good person ;) But every decade takes like some weeks to finish up. I never edited 4 movies at the same time so this was a kind of adventure for me but it is very fun.

@shamauk
                      Don´t worry i will do all the decades in this style since it seems to be liked.

@Kellogs
                      , thanks! Yes, there will be!

@Furry131
                      Happy to hear that you enjoyed and using it!

@Bendo
                      Thanks! Yes every decade will come! For the 80´s that im currently finish up i think i have the perfect background song.

And guys, IF you have some spare time! PLEASE record first 20 seconds of your cab with this attract pack, i want to see if you get exactly as i get. Cause my worst fear is that the clips are showing up at the wrong time in attract mode since every clip need to be started at like 0.1 seconds at the same time.
                      Would appreciate if someone had some time over for that ;)

Bendo
                      Participant
                        @bendo

Here is a video of it playing on my cab. I have no topper and for some reason I can’t get the DMD file to play. It is not just your DMD file I  have issues with. I have an inquiry in the Popper FB group about the issue, but have not gotten any replies yet. Again thanks, can’t wait for the 80s decade !!!

Bendo
                        Participant
                          @bendo

Try again, it didn’t like I sent an MP4

Attachments:
                          stevezenof
                          Participant
                            @stevezenof

Amazing. Thanks for sharing your creation!!!

Brew
                            Participant
                              @brew

This is great!!!!

Thanks!

joeplainfield
                              Participant
                                @joeplainfield

This worked perfectly in my machine that’s running high end everything though in 4K. Thank you for this.

e51v50h
                                Participant
                                  @e51v50h

Simply amazing!!! All of the effort with those videos syncing up like this!!! I was blown away with a smile on my face!! Had to comment and like to say thanx. I will definitely be donating as well. I really appreciate your hard work on this. Look forward to any future releases. I already downloaded and installed your 80’s collection pack as well. Stellar job!!

Hopefully in your sights is a “70’s” and a “2K” (2000’s)

Thanx again!!! You are awesome!! :)

Anthony1973
                                  Participant
                                    @anthony1973

Very nice pack ! Thanks a lot !

Can’t wait to discover your next decades ! My pincab looks terrible with your pack !

RetroZ
                                    Participant
                                      @retroz

Hey I love these themes! I think your 80s one was perfect but the 90s one could use some more love. Maybe less generic artwork and more actual themes and videos from the 90s including arcades? I wish your 90s theme was more like your 80s theme honestly. And ya 2000s and 70s would round it off nicely. Let me know if you decide to add more or rework the 90s one a bit. Great work!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by RetroZ.
                                    Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?