Def Leppard

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Gramps
    Participant
      @gramps

Thanks Meeks.  I had tried that, but only the scoring part shows up. If I go to 2 monitors, then it works just fine.  Just the ball problem remains.  I’m assuming that’s because it was designed for cabinet.  bummer

Goldchicco
      Participant
        @goldchicco

Don’t know your setup, table is pretty heavy and the playfield resolution is high.

My suggestion: swipe the playfield image from the vp9 table

outhere
          @outhere
          MemberContributorvipModerator

Thanks Meeks. I had tried that, but only the scoring part shows up. If I go to 2 monitors, then it works just fine. Just the ball problem remains. I’m assuming that’s because it was designed for cabinet. bummer

@gramps

I just played this game in desktop mode on my desktop and the ball never freezes And my desktop does not have a separate video card
          For the back glass you can do this
          And put the score anywhere you want & make it any size you want and as far as the Backglass staying in front (I doubted)

If you are running the Latest backglass server, You can make a copy of your ScreenRes.txt file and change the extension to res and call it the same name as the game
          Then in that res file make changes for that table..
          Right click a back glass to find out what version you have
          The Latest ( Backglass Server 1.3.0.4 )  — https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=12553

Example

3 users thanked author for this post.
          Goldchicco
          Participant
            @goldchicco

I’m watching videos on YouTube of single monitor users with display and game smooth as silk

studlygoorite
            Participant
              @studlygoorite

Great band and VPX table thanks for doing and sharing it Goldchicco.

1 user thanked author for this post.
              hoop22
              Participant
                @hoop22

Anyone else have problems with the inability to insert coin?

Tonarede
                Participant
                  @tonarede

How to move the DMD display to the top left? my DMD is right on top the playfield

Gramps
                  Participant
                    @gramps

@goldchicco

I see the video.  I’m jealous and can’t figure out why I’m having problems.  I new to all this and definitely learning, but I have close to 250 vpx and fp tables and haven’t had any problems like this.  The pinball sometimes actually disappears and reappears right on my flipper…..kinda like that X-Men guy who flashes around lol.

I’ll uninstall the table, download and try again.  Thank you for your attention to that.

Oh, I’m getting the same scoring dmd, it’s just in the upper right corner.  I thought I was supposed to be getting something else.  So that’s not a problem

Gramps
                    Participant
                      @gramps

@outhere

Thanks outhere.  I tried that but it didn’t work.  As you might see, I guess it was working in the first place.  I just thought there was more to the backglass if I ran it on desktop. So that’s not a problem.

Raltech
                      Participant
                        @raltech

Same issue as someone else above – scoring is over the playfield

Goldchicco
                        Participant
                          @goldchicco

before poasting the same question over and over did ever  read this tread at all??

1. is NOT a DT version., but a CABINET mode table, the DT version is a completely different table (once more) and I shared the links if both vp9 releases.
                          2. @Outhere explained how to set it up anyway for a single monitor. Just read and follow directions few posts above.
                          3. Hope is more clear now, it’s NOT a DT version of the table.
                          Goldchicco
                          Participant
                            @goldchicco

PS. Forgot to mention: I am not the one that created 2 version of this table, I am the one that converted the Cabinet mode one

baalisan
                            Participant
                              @baalisan

Thanks outhere for the desktop scoring fix.  I tried as you said but failed miserably.  Is the file renamed  Def Leppard 1.0.vpx.res or DEF LEPPARD.res or DefLeppard_B2S.res and does it go in the tables folder or elsewhere?

Raltech
                              Participant
                                @raltech

Thanks outhere for getting me started on the scoring fix solution.  Here’s what worked for me.

I made a copy of my screenres.txt file then renamed it.  The file is named after the table name with .res.  So for example Def Leppard 1.0.res if the table is called Def Leppard 1.0.vpx.  The screenres.txt file and the .res file are both in my Tables directory.

The values in the file I used were

And now my scoring box is in the top left corner of my screen.

batimanvesgo
                                Participant
                                  @batimanvesgo

hello, I just downloaded the update but unfortunately ultradmd did not appear for me

Goldchicco
                                  Participant
                                    @goldchicco

@batimanvesgo

I put a picture in the zip how to setup the backglass to see the ultradmd.

right click in the backglass and make sure all 3 options are set to Hidden

Here is the picture once more

studlygoorite
                                    Participant
                                      @studlygoorite

UltraDMD update works great spanks for doing it and spanks to your friend for requesting the table :)

Raiders Dude
                                      Participant
                                        @raidersdude

Question. I cannot get UltraDmd to show up on Table, so No score is happening. Everything else is fine. I placed Ultra Dmd folder with all the other “Ultradmd” folders, nothing appears.. I went to pinup media shortcut to try and find a DMD to drag over but nothing found. Please help, how do i make this work. Thank you!

Major Frenchy
                                        Participant
                                          @steph

Thank you for your tables, Def and Harley Davidson. Just Amazing work. Thanks to the team

outhere
                                            @outhere
                                            MemberContributorvipModerator

Question. I cannot get UltraDmd to show up on Table, so No score is happening. Everything else is fine. I placed Ultra Dmd folder with all the other “Ultradmd” folders, nothing appears.. I went to pinup media shortcut to try and find a DMD to drag over but nothing found. Please help, how do i make this work. Thank you!

Did you put this file in the Tables Folder  —  Def Leppard 1.1.vbs

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 82 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?