Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Goldchicco
    Participant
    @goldchicco

@Riders Dude

I put a picture in the zip how to setup the backglass to see the ultradmd.

right click in the backglass and make sure all 3 options are set to Hidden

Here is the picture once more

Attachments:
    Raiders Dude
    Participant
    @raidersdude

Hey, I tried that still do not see anything. thanks for the response though. I changed it through VPX instead of playing it through popper is that ok to do?

Raiders Dude
    Participant
    @raidersdude

Does UltraDmd need to be turned on somewhere in the Script as well? if so where do you turn it on? thanks

Goldchicco
    Participant
    @goldchicco

You must have UltraDMD setup properly,  and the UltraDMD folder in the same folder with the table, backglass and script file you found in the zip. Also set the backglass the way I showed you. Popper or Vpx doesn’t matter as long as your setting is correct. Of course I can’t tell from here, but reading other members feedback everything is working fine

outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

This is what I did:
    First You will have to have UltraDMD  Working
    Download the UltraDMD Version
    Unzip put the 3 Files and the defleppard.UltraDMD Folder in the Tables folder
    I Right click the backglass and set B2S DMD to:  Hidden
    Everything Worked

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Raiders Dude
    Participant
    @raidersdude
    • Got it to work thanks Pinball Community friends! The problem I had was what the one man mentioned on page 2(P.S. Thank You) He asked if I had that Def Leppard Script VBS file in the tables folder with the b2S file. I did not know all (3) needed to be in folders, I placed the Def Leppard VBS Script file in VPINMAME Script instead. Now I have that particular file in Table folder and Script Folder.  Thanks again, this my first time adding a UltraDmD.
    Meek424424
    Participant
    @meek424424

Awesome update! We have been loving this table from the first version you released. This is so much fun. It is even better with UltraDMD!!! Really appreciate all that you do for this community man. Everything you crank out is top notch! Much appreciated.

Manolo / ICE
    Participant
    @kamerik

And i want, and i need, and i lust ! Play Pinball !  Thanks Goldchicco

topper-2k
    Participant
    @topper-2k

Awesome table! I’m getting some script errors (usually that a variable doesn’t exist) when I try to access the pinball admin menu on my cab. I press end to open the coin door, then 1 to get into the menu and as soon as I start trying to walk through the menu, I get error dialogs and VPX crashes.

Does that happen for anyone else?

Goldchicco
    Participant
    @goldchicco

#topper-2k

What are you trying to do???

topper-2k
    Participant
    @topper-2k

I like to see what kind of game options are in there. And I was particularly looking for audio options to balance the music and table/game sounds a little bit. I know some controls for that are in VPX, but I like to make sure the table settings are as good as possible first.

Is this a completely original table or did it exist in real life with another theme? I guess if it’s totally original, there’s no reason to expect there to be traditional table coin door settings. But it also probably shouldn’t crash when people try to access the menu.

It’s a great table and loads of fun to play. Thanks for all you’ve done on it. Just thought you’d want to know what I was seeing in case it’s a bug.

Goldchicco
    Participant
    @goldchicco

@topper-2k

It’s totally an Original table, no ROM not existing in real life, No coin door etc. etc.

hoop22
    Participant
    @hoop22

Very frustrating ultradmd.  I’ve followed everything in this thread and it still doesn’t work for me.

tried the .res trick

put the vbs file in the tables folder, tried it in the scripts folder, tried it in both folders

turned off all three settings on the b2s.

No dice.  No problems with any other ultradmd’s though.

CCS4George
    Participant
    @ccs4george

Where is version 1.2? Or do we assume 1.1 means 1.2?

outhere
    @outhere

Where is version 1.2? Or do we assume 1.1 means 1.2?

See the — Changelog

outhere
    @outhere

Very frustrating ultradmd. I’ve followed everything in this thread and it still doesn’t work for me.
    tried the .res trick
    put the vbs file in the tables folder, tried it in the scripts folder, tried it in both folders
    turned off all three settings on the b2s.
    No dice. No problems with any other ultradmd’s though.

Are you using VP-10.6 Final
    Did you make sure the vbs file was the same name as the game and it goes in the tables folder

Gramps
    Participant
    @gramps

So frustrating.  Everything works but I’m still having the pinball freezing and/or disappearing and reappearing in a different place.  Goldchicco suggested to swipe the playfield image from the VP9 table but I have no idea how to do that and I’m not sure that would work either.  I’ve tried everything else suggested above.

I’ve downloaded everyone of his fantastic games and everyone of them work even though I’m setup as a single screen.  I tried the DT mode version….same problem.  I’ve tried the VP9 amd VPX Linkin Park tables, same problem.  I’ve tried both versions of this table, same problem.  Of the 250 or so tables I have, these are the only ones I’ve had that problem with.  And it seems like I’m the ONLY one having that problem

flstclasic
    Participant
    @flstclasic

Just out of curiosity, why does this vbs file go in the tables folder and not the scripts folder? This is the only one I have in the tables folder. Great table, thanks  for all your recent releases goldchicco!

tobiashansson
    Participant
    @tobiashansson

hi I’ve get error on line 199.

valute must not be null. Parameter name: image.

whats error?

46025804-4D98-4B77-ABB4-33D5CC317EB73F54DDA3-B3A1-4B7B-A109-1F27D1A3F3A1

Wizball
    Participant
    @wizball

UltraDMD is just one big error. Its DisplayScoreboard00 function is broken in many non-English locales.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 80 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW