Demolition Man Williams 1994 FS-DT VP10

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    randr
    Keymaster
      @randr
      ModeratorMember

DemolitionMan(Williams)(1994)(Knorr-Kiwi)(FS-DT)(VP10)

This table looks amazingly well done! use this thread for feedback/support.
      Go grab it in the downloads are here

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
      So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
      for IOS and Android

Jack
      Participant
        @breikers

Thanks for this table. Used to own the pinball and really loved it ! Looks really well done :good:

Jack
        Participant
          @breikers

I get the following error running the table. Memory issue ?

Attachments:
          randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

You running 32bit os? 1gb video?

for IOS and Android

Jack
            Participant
              @breikers

1 GB video card. I can run the table when i limit the Max Texture Dimension. Also the only table i cannot run using a B2S backglas. This causes huge ball stutter. No problems with the other VPX tables. But i do need another Video Card to play with all the options.

Pinbolt
              Participant
                @pinbolt

Perfect table. Thanks.

randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

Nice table Knorr thanks for the work you put into it!

for IOS and Android

TNT2
                  Participant
                    @tnt2

Wow. I had never played this table before. Very fun. Great job Knorr!

Here is a desktop view.

Pinball Shawn
                    Participant
                      @pinballshawn

Table plays great! I did have to make a static backglass for it, but not a big deal.

Daryl
                      Participant
                        @allknowing2012

Table plays great! I did have to make a static backglass for it, but not a big deal.

If it was just speed and not memory errors with the backglass, try again but up the values for skip lights and skip solenoids. This is done by right clicking the backglass. 8 and 12 worked for me.

JAA3rd
                        Participant
                          @jaa3rd

Thanks for the awesome table! It’s been years since I’ve played the real deal. However, i’m getting a Claw Motor Error in the Test report, and I never see the claw move. Any idea on what I can do to resolve?

I have deleted the nvram a couple of times, and no change.

Thanks again! This table is incredible.

EDIT – Launched from Pinball X, and all works fine…./shrug

senseless
                          Participant
                            @senseless

Looks amazing! Really wanna take it for a spin. The download link seems to be broken :(.

Knorr
                            Participant
                              @knorr
                              vipContributor

Looks amazing! Really wanna take it for a spin. The download link seems to be broken :(.

I told it to randr, he will fix it soon. Meanwhile try this one…

http://vpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/cmdm/10175/1451896005_DemolitionManWilliams1994Knorr-KiwiFS-DTVP10.rar

senseless
                              Participant
                                @senseless

Thanks :yahoo: ! Link is also back up again. This one is a real favourite and I will try tonight :).

Update : The table plays like a charm. Excellent work on this.

PinBill
                                Participant
                                  @pinbill

Hi Knorr, outstanding release. I own a real Demo Man and yours plays so close to the real one. Really a job well done. The only 2 issues I’ve noticed to make it 100% realistic is:

1) the plunger is too strong. The ball comes around the right hand orbit on launch too quickly and makes it difficult to hit the skill shot with the upper left flipper. The real one kind of lobs it up there slowly. At least mine does. Maybe I should rebuild my coil. lol

2) The bottom pop bumber (slingshot) isn’t working on the table. The real one has the 2 pops, and under it there is a 3rd slingshot bumper to launch it up back into the pops. If the ball falls between the 2 pops, it rolls onto the that lower slingshot rubber band and continues down onto the playfield. It should launch back into the pop bumpers and there is a white flasher under there that also activates. (see pic below pointing to the missing slingshot)

Demo Man Slingshot

Overall it’s a great job, and I love the slow fading color changing lights on the freeze standups. I’ve never seen that trick done in VP before. Very cool.

Knorr
                                  Participant
                                    @knorr
                                    vipContributor

Hi Knorr, outstanding release. I own a real Demo Man and yours plays so close to the real one. Really a job well done. The only 2 issues I’ve noticed to make it 100% realistic is:

1) the plunger is too strong. The ball comes around the right hand orbit on launch too quickly and makes it difficult to hit the skill shot with the upper left flipper. The real one kind of lobs it up there slowly. At least mine does. Maybe I should rebuild my coil. lol

2) The bottom pop bumber (slingshot) isn’t working on the table. The real one has the 2 pops, and under it there is a 3rd slingshot bumper to launch it up back into the pops. If the ball falls between the 2 pops, it rolls onto the that lower slingshot rubber band and continues down onto the playfield. It should launch back into the pop bumpers and there is a white flasher under there that also activates. (see pic below pointing to the missing slingshot)

Demo Man Slingshot

Overall it’s a great job, and I love the slow fading color changing lights on the freeze standups. I’ve never seen that trick done in VP before. Very cool.

Slingshot is working but i can lower the hit threshold. Also the flasher is working.
                                    I will also lower the plunge power with the next update…

freneticamnesic
                                      @freneticamnesic
                                      vipModeratorMember

I’ve uploaded a table video for this release!

Demolition Man (Knorr) Table Video

Punch it!

Pinball Shawn
                                      Participant
                                        @pinballshawn

Started having the same issue when I changed my drivers. The newest Nividia drivers were causing a wininit error. Memory and video card capabilities are not an issue. I can play any VPX game with everything maxed out, stutter free. I can no longer run this table with unlimited textures for some reason, I’m pulling up the identical error.
                                        Is it possible to load one game with 2048 texture but all the others with unlimited? Honestly when I switch them back and forth I can’t see any difference, but I’m sure there is. It is strange this is the only game with this problem.

Attachments:
                                        Knorr
                                        Participant
                                          @knorr
                                          vipContributor

Started having the same issue when I changed my drivers. The newest Nividia drivers were causing a wininit error. Memory and video card capabilities are not an issue. I can play any VPX game with everything maxed out, stutter free. I can no longer run this table with unlimited textures for some reason, I’m pulling up the identical error.
                                          Is it possible to load one game with 2048 texture but all the others with unlimited? Honestly when I switch them back and forth I can’t see any difference, but I’m sure there is. It is strange this is the only game with this problem.

This does depend on which video card you are using. With 2gb+ there should be no issue.
                                          On the other hand as long as you are using full HD there is no reason to use textures higher then 2048. For 4k use unlimited.

Pinball Shawn
                                          Participant
                                            @pinballshawn

It’s a driver issue. I have a GTX-770 TI 2gig. It worked fine until I rolled back the drivers. I’m happy to keep the version I know is stable and plays great. I was going to do a full driver sweeper removal today and a re-install so you saved me some time.
                                            It’s nice to know that there is no visual difference between ‘unlimited’ and ‘2048’ on a 1080p screen. I went back and forth over and over and could not see any difference in graphics quality in any games, but after a few hours my brain gets wonky and I wasn’t sure. I won’t be putting a 4k in anytime soon, well maybe in my living room.
                                            Thanks!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?