Diablo Pinball

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Thalamus
      @thalamus
      ContributorMemberModerator

I believe that is a error from not having xdmd installed. Right now it is the perfect time to run the 10.5 version as it hasn’t been released anything officially since then. If you however use colored pinmame. You need ot re-apply carny’s release of sam pinmame release.

1dcs
      Participant
        @1dcs

I’ve got xdmd installed and even tried to reinstall incase it was corrupted at install. I was able to get the ultradmd to pop up a couple times till I ran ultradmd.exe /i in command prompt via the ultradmd website. After running that ultradmd.exe /i i then got that script error.

Thalamus
          @thalamus

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q46nj5ymrxarc2g/Thal_pindmd3_July_2018.zip?dl=0

Make a copy of your xdmd folder to xdmd.bak or something. Download this archive. Replace the files inside the xdmd.zip inside the archive with those in your xdmd folder and run the command again. See if that helps ?!

I was also given information a few days back that Tom over at PBX have made an updated archive. I haven’t tried that one yet. It should be available here :

http://www.pinballx.com/xdmd.zip

No guarantees.

1dcs
          Participant
            @1dcs

Awesome I will give it a shot right now and let you know how it goes.

1dcs
            Participant
              @1dcs

After trying it is still giving me the same Active X component error.

freelunch
              Participant
                @freelunch

If UltraDMD worked before until you did something to make it start working, I would run the Visual Pinball 10.5 all-in-one installer again and not repeat what you did to make it stop working. I don’t know if it’s still the case, but UltraDMD’s website used to have an older, incorrect version, so I don’t recommend using the version from its website, but the all-in-one installer will install the correct version. https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/vpx-installer-10-5-0/

1dcs
                Participant
                  @1dcs

Will running the visual pinball all in one reset all the settings for visual pinball also?

randr
                  Keymaster
                    @randr
                    ModeratorMember

Settings like video preferences and key presses? I don’t think it will but just backup voinball folder Incase. A backup is a good thing anyways

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                    So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                    for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
                    Thalamus
                      @thalamus

There should be a uninstaller for both vp and xdmd. Running those and making sure that you install to the same location should be safe.

brodzowski
                      Participant
                        @brodzowski

I don’t comment too often on tables other than a rating and a quick love now and then, but I HAD to stop and give you crazy thumbs up for this original. Most originals I don’t care for much, but this is the BEST, most polished, gorgeous and inventive original I have EVER played. The music, dmd, goals, eyecandy, that bastard lightning magnet — it ALL comes together in an amazing creation that I just cant thank you guys enough for. What a true piece of work. I wouldn’t say it very often, but I WISH this table was real. Truly. Thank you guys.

Scottywic
                        Participant
                          @scottywic

Thanks bud appreciate the comment and glad to hear the feedback. That turntable lightning magnet is a real bitch, haha.

Greynurse
                          Participant
                            @greynurse

As a player of Diablo’s 1, 2 and the Expansion Pack as well as a few mods of the game, I can tell you that this table hits the spot.

Beautiful graphics and great gameplay. Change your name, Scotty, to FIGJAM (F**k I’m Good, Just Ask Me).

Badazzwi
                            Participant
                              @badazzwi

I am having an issue with this table and hoping someone can help.

I cant get the game to start when running from my frontend when using credits or freeplay. Starts fine from VPX editor. All other UltraDMD tables work from the frontend. I’m running PinballY as my frontend.

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

outhere
                                @outhere
                                MemberContributorvipModerator

Try this

Comment out these lines, Is the same as the Deleting

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=37523&page=7#entry420903

Badazzwi
                                Participant
                                  @badazzwi

That did the trick. Thank you!

Hi my name is Barry and I'm a virtual pinball addict.

Rajo Joey
                                  Participant
                                    @joey2001

I’m wondering about the version. It is listed here as v1.0.2 uploaded 28.07.2019.

But JP released in May 2017 a version 1.0.3 with DOF.

What’s the difference?

Scottywic
                                    Participant
                                      @scottywic

I’m wondering about the version. It is listed here as v1.0.2 uploaded 28.07.2019. But JP released in May 2017 a version 1.0.3 with DOF. What’s the difference?

Good catch. I had just missed updating thata long time ago. Good catch. This is the same version. I just updated the game card to match my others.

Peter222
                                      Participant
                                        @swietlikowa

I don’t know what’s going on, but this table hangs at different times… Sometimes I can play for a while, sometimes the table hangs before I knock out the ball. I suspect something about UltraDMD. At the moment of suspension DMD becomes black and all I can do is Esc. After leaving, I have a highlighted line like on a screen. I don’t know if this is a rule but the second table with which I have a similar problem is Champions League (Season 18) St Pauli, where the game is always hung at the same time – after losing the ball (also DMD gets black and the end – it’s impossible to do it).  I reinstalled UltraDMD, all files are unblocked – nothing helps :( It doesn’t matter if I run from the front-end or directly . Jaws, Stranger Things, Leprechaun King and many others with UltraDMD works OK.  What can I do?  I can’t imagine not running Diablo :)

Zaznaczenie_627

Scottywic
                                        Participant
                                          @scottywic

I don’t know what’s going on, but this table hangs at different times… Sometimes I can play for a while, sometimes the table hangs before I knock out the ball. I suspect something about UltraDMD. At the moment of suspension DMD becomes black and all I can do is Esc. After leaving, I have a highlighted line like on a screen. I don’t know if this is a rule but the second table with which I have a similar problem is Champions League (Season 18) St Pauli, where the game is always hung at the same time – after losing the ball (also DMD gets black and the end – it’s impossible to do it).  I reinstalled UltraDMD, all files are unblocked – nothing helps :( It doesn’t matter if I run from the front-end or directly . Jaws, Stranger Things, Leprechaun King and many others with UltraDMD works OK.  What can I do?  I can’t imagine not running Diablo :)

Zaznaczenie_627

at the top of the DMDFlush sub so as line 2033 put this in

On Error Resume Next

should get you fixed up.

Gwen
                                          Participant
                                            @gwen

I am consistently getting an error “Line 1919 The remote server machine does not exist or is unavailable: ‘UltraDMD.IsRendering'”. I am also getting the same error on line 1905,

I would think this looks like a problem with my UltraDMD installation but all my other UltraDMD tables are working fine.

Gwen
                                            - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 82 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?