Diner VPX

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    Drybonz
    Participant
      @drybonz

Isn’t there a 3 screen version?

Mark70
      Participant
        @mark70

I just figured out how to bring the cropped grill (with the offset settings) to the DMD screen.
        But this grill does not show the B2S DMD values.

Other tables / B2S  with additional offset dmd are working

STAT
        Participant
          @stefanaustria
          MemberContributor

I want to do, and maybe Wildman allow me again, to reduce Resolutions, use my smooth Animations, and get it to some Table-Hit-Situations … because he doent want to spend more time

Clark Kent
          Participant
            @clarkkent
            MemberContributor

New highscore: 61,135,090

STAT
            Participant
              @stefanaustria
              MemberContributor

done, but i dont know, if a Backglass Version x.y is interesing for all, because there was too much changes in the end.
              My Version is the latest from Wildman, now with 9MB, but every Guy with smooth Animation, every on a Single ID, and wiggle random at Flippers and some Table Object Hits (= easy Script Change at Table )

Dark
                @dark
                vipMemberContributor

I don’t really think they should wiggle individually so much?  They are supposed to kind of all sway at once I believe.  The old old b2s version had the animations done realistically and tied to nudge.  Perhaps investigate the old b2s back glass to see how it was gone? – dunno.

Randr suggested maybe tying the movement to a captive ball below the table or something that’s in a rounded walled off area of it’s own.

3dcreation

STAT
                Participant
                  @stefanaustria
                  MemberContributor

The bad Side on Diner, i think, is: Table is at 100%, but we will never get a 100% Version of a Backglass :scratch:

Dark
                    @dark
                    vipMemberContributor

The bad Side on Diner, i think, is: Table is at 100%, but we will never get a 100% Version of a Backglass :scratch:

Never say never, all it takes is one person who refuses to give up! :P

3dcreation

Drybonz
                    Participant
                      @drybonz

Is it possible to correct the aspect ratio on the grill so that the speakers are round instead of oval?  Not sure if this would cause everything to need re-sized or not.

STAT
                      Participant
                        @stefanaustria
                        MemberContributor

You are right, dark, and as you and randr said, maybe with an extra Ball below all, that will be a good start to get this Thing “real” …

Erwan960
                        Participant
                          @erwan960
                          Hi !
                          I noticed that at the first launch of the ball, the sound was not the same as during the following shots (see video).
                          Is it possible to correct this impression of saturation?
                          Thank you !
                          Flupper
                          Participant
                            @philippe

I think this sound difference is due to some rom controlled sounds, not mechanical ones. I think this is triggered by the switch in the shooter lane, through the rom. This means I cannot change this, this works as intended by the table designers.

Blacksad
                            Participant
                              @blacksad

Hello,

I still working on another diner B2S version, I have a question and maybe someone can help ?

On this video at 7:00 the game is ending and the backglass switch off (for example parts with the text ”hamburgers / chili” or roof of the restaurant etc…)

On the Wildman b2s, these lights seem to stay “on” all the time.

Do you know how to switch them off like the real one on the video when game is ending ? (A special Rom ID to name these illuminations maybe but wich one ?)

I 95% finish to rebuild the best backglass image I could with all details I found on the web.

Text redraw with right fonts, new sky with elements details, grill redraw with round speakers, new car, new door, new roof and more, I kept the clock from Pookamoondo b2s, I would like to use the last STAT Script to animate the Guys (not like the real backglass but fun what do you think about this ?)

translite Image WIP :

https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/233904Capture.png

Sincerely :bye:

Blacksad
                              Participant
                                @blacksad

I finished my new Diner B2S, lot of new stuff starting by a new neutral translite image build :

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4892-diner-williams-1990-2-3-screens-db2s/

Enjoy !

6 users thanked author for this post.
                                HauntFreaks
                                  @hauntfreaks
                                  vipContributorMember

I finished my new Diner B2S, lot of new stuff starting by a new neutral translite image build : http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4892-diner-williams-1990-2-3-screens-db2s/ Enjoy !

you guys have to use this B2S…. this is NOT like the B2S files I blow out…. this is like Diner the table, TONS of time and detail was put into it… its awesome
                                  thanks Sam

Thalamus
                                    @thalamus
                                    ContributorMemberModerator

Yeah I almost agree 100% HF. Your work is very nice too.

Downloaded it of VPU earlier today – came back home and boom. Diner really deserved this backglass, or is the other way around ? :good:

Thanks again Blacksad for all your hard work. It really shows.

Blacksad
                                    Participant
                                      @blacksad

Thank you for the compliments that go right to my heart, I really tried to give my best for this backglass, my little contribution to thank all the other authors for their wonderful work and their sharing. :rose:

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                      italianbeef
                                      Participant
                                        @italianbeef

So….when you download a table like this, how do you know which rom to use with it? (yeah, newbie here)

Thanks!

outhere
                                        Participant
                                          @brucev

Diner VPX 1.2.vpx.zip

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/diner-vpx/

Diner (L-4) – ROM

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=948

Draifet
                                          Participant
                                            @draifet

@italianbeef if u look into the script:

U can do a search for this tag “Const cGameName”. In this case line 210 (usually after global options) -> Const cGameName=”diner_l4″

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 154 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?