Diner VPX

Viewing 14 posts - 141 through 154 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    gpd265
    Participant
      @gpd265

Keep getting rom error and I am using the diner_l4 rom

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Always test the rom in setup.exe alone if you have issues. Errors there and you have to find a new one. VPU is my recommended download site for roms.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        tribedog
        Participant
          @tribedog

This was probably one of my favorite machines back in the day! Thank you!

ronald
          Participant
            @ronald

hi all

i am at a bit of a stump as how to stop the green lettering flashing on screen,when i press right flipper

any help as to getting rid of it would be appretiated

i am not great at going into the script to change what is needed to be done

Thalamus
              @thalamus

Green lettering ? Could you maybe post a picture ?

dondi
              Participant
                @dondi

About to install on my cab. Question for either @Outhere or @Thalamus, or anyone else who can answer; what would be the latest Tablescript to import/sidecar into this table? Looks like there is one included with the backglass, but wondering if the github has the same, or different. Will probably just make it a .VBS and sidecar it either way.
                Thanks

Thalamus
                  @thalamus

The good think with sidecar loading is that you can test it without any getting broken. I haven’t looked this table in a very long time so I suggest that you just try out the different solutions and see what fits.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                  dondi
                  Participant
                    @dondi

Will try both; there is a Diner_STAT.txt file included with the B2S file. Around the same date (April 2017) as the VBS file on the git

EDIT: Looks like Thal’s VBS on the git is a bit newer by a couple months

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by dondi.
                    Thalamus
                      @thalamus

Ah. Yes, that might very well be. I have a tendency to test what I see people are suggesting as a fix, and if I like them. Then I often include them too and update github. I just don’t remember each one in detail.

studlygoorite
                      Participant
                        @studlygoorite

Started thinking, what is my favorite table with so many to choose from, what do I like playing the most and Diner keeps coming to mind. So Diner it is, after looking to see who is responsible and then realized I did not commend those involved, so thanks Flupper and others for this excellent VPX recreation of Diner, it just looks plays and feels so good.

JR
                        Participant
                          @jfr1

What’s crazy is this is from ’17!?  It’s a popular table with visitors so I get to stand to the side and watch from that angle and it is mesmerizing.  I think Flupper is from the future or something.

Ro0k13
                          Participant
                            @ro0k13

I just found out about this table. What a work of art.

robertms
                            Participant
                              @mophead

Where’ve you been @ro0k13?? Quickly search and download everything flupper had his hand in. You can learn more about Philippe (flupper) from this article https://egmnow.com/extra-ball-how-visual-pinball-wizards-bring-back-the-classics/

JR
                              Participant
                                @jfr1

Very cool article.  Thanks for the heads-up @mophead  – interesting reading the backstory behind these amazing creations.  And the author used the words languid and beers in the same sentence so A+ ;)

Viewing 14 posts - 141 through 154 (of 154 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?