Disney Descendants

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    phenom
    Participant
      @phenom

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/disney-descendants/

Its time for Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos The Descendants!! Its Many ways to be W-I-C-K-E-D. 4 different color Glowballs and fire breathing Dragon add to the fun. Puppack is packed in the download is a must for the full Descendants rush and getting laughed at by Audrey when you drain the ball. The 3rd screen features lots of descendants character animations to take it a notch further.( Its A crazy fun mod of Jp Salas original Rolling stones table used with permission) make it a family night and play Descendants!!

Please Read all Instruction Carefully.

Massive thank you to Pinballfan2018, Goldchicco ,Hawkeyez88 (The King),KenSwift,Joey and Jason for Their contributions to make this table special.A special thank you to Jp Salsas for permission to mod, Nailbuster for PinupSystem,Idigstuff for music mod,Vp Nation and anyone else i may have forgot thank you.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A FAN MADE PROJECT MADE FOR FUN AND THE VPINBALL COMMUNITY. NOT FOR PROFIT AND IS NOT TO BE USED IN ANY PART OF A COMMERCIAL SALE OR MASS DOWNLOAD PACK.

designone
      Participant
        @designone

Great looking table.

Thank-you.

kds70
        Participant
          @kds70

Very funny … thank you very much :rose:

For those who are thinking about the puppack folder name: must be named as “Descendants” and then copied into PuPVideos folder.

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

dieman
          Participant
            @dieman

Very nice table and popper ? But my popper video plays really choppy during game play. When I hit the “Q” button to exit game the video plays normal. Any help would be appreciated.

kds70
            Participant
              @kds70

Very nice table and popper ? But my popper video plays really choppy during game play. When I hit the “Q” button to exit game the video plays normal. Any help would be appreciated.

What about other PuPPack tables; they are running fine? Be sure you are running VPX in forceFullscreen and both (or all) screens are at the same refresh rate.

VPin: Williams Time Warp Cabinet (1979), 4K playfield: 40" Iiyama X4071UHSU, backglass: 32" LG. Pin2DMD, Pincontrol 1, LEDWiz, nudging, tilt, plunger, 10 big siemens contactors, Shaker, Strobo, Gear, Beacon, RGB Flasher 5x, Knocker, PC: Intel i5 2500k@4.5Ghz, 8 GB Ram, Zotac GTX 1070 Mini, Win10

dieman
              Participant
                @dieman

All other tables (about 15 of them run very smooth) runnin forcefullscreen

phenom
                Participant
                  @phenom

have you done a full off of your computer after the  install of this table and pup.??? i was adding and changing files like crazy doing the puppack. and remodding this table. and after every change got poor performance. until i rebooted (a full off not restart) then it ran perfect, give that a try and see if that helps.

coreduo0099
                  Participant
                    @coreduo0099

A slightly different approach using VPMAlias give full DOF:

Table Script change:

‘Const cGameName = “Descendants”
                    Const cGameName = “rollstob_D”

VPMAlias entry:

rollstob_D,rollstob

Name the puppack folder:

rollstob_D

Manbearpig
                    Participant
                      @manbearpig

thank you!! cant wait to get home and try this tomorrow. my daughter is gonna be pumped.

I like turtles.

baalisan
                      Participant
                        @baalisan

Thanks looks great!  Unfortunately I cant get it to work.  I followed the installation instructions and still get this error message below, any help much appreciated thanks.

Untitled

samm
                        Participant
                          @samuel00

error https://prnt.sc/w1he7l

GameName = cGameName

On VPinMAME main folder create a txt file name VPMalias.txt and add Descendants,rollstob save and enjoy game :)

Everyone

phenom
                          Participant
                            @phenom

did you fill out your Alias file in vpmame the way it mention in the text file??

Descendants,rollstob

phenom
                            Participant
                              @phenom

you can fill out your Alias txt file in vpinmame.

Descendants,rollstob

or just change the rom name from descendants to rollstob.. read the text file and watch the john memo video if still having issues.

dieman
                              Participant
                                @dieman

I must have had a bad moment, forcefullscreen was off, I turned it on and video puppack plays good now.

thank you.

phenom
                                Participant
                                  @phenom

Awesome enjoy!!

goblindriver
                                  Participant
                                    @goblindriver

I’m not sure what I was expecting… but this table is a banger! haha :yahoo: :yahoo:

brandonkelley
                                    Participant
                                      @brandonkelley

Have it running howver when I hit start I get BASS music/sound library cannot load C:\visual pinball\music\descendants\DM02.mp3

I have the music files saved in that directory so I’m at a loss of why it wont load them?

PEandS1Ws
                                      Participant
                                        @peands1ws

Have it running howver when I hit start I get BASS music/sound library cannot load C:\visual pinball\music\descendants\DM02.mp3

I have the music files saved in that directory so I’m at a loss of why it wont load them?

Make sure you leave them in the Descendants folder inside your Music folder.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                        brandonkelley
                                        Participant
                                          @brandonkelley

Make sure you leave them in the Descendants folder inside your Music folder.

Thanks but it is… I just don’t get it seems like I’ve done it all ok.

EDIT a simple restart did it! Thanks for the table kids love it

ronald71
                                          Participant
                                            @ronald71

looks great… but i can not find the music files anywere in 1.3 version?

do not see the d/l link for it :wacko: :wacko:

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 39 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?