Display Screens wont stay

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    skaman
    Participant
      @skaman

So after I downloaded and watched terry’s videos I was able to install Pinup player but when it comes to setting up the displays under the PinUP player displays menu and dragging the screens to the right positions like the backglass DMD etc.. they simply wont stay where I leave them, when I click onto the next option like DMD or topper it automatically goes back to the wrong monitor and it happens with everything I try to set up even if I click quick position it all goes to the wrong monitor not the one that I am using for backglass. Anybody knows whats going on??

hearntd
      Participant
        @hearntd

Hi,

I’m having exactly the same problems,  did you manage to get this fixed?

LynnInDenver
        Participant
          @lynnindenver

Is your backglass monitor set up to be to the right of the playfield monitor in the Display control panel?

The playfield monitor is always expected to be the top leftmost display in the arrangement. Anything else can introduce pain in terms of getting the screens to be in the correct place.

Creator of the first PinupPlayer PostDMD mods for VPX - PostDMD for Masters of the Universe VPX and Jaws VPX.
          Head Proprietor of Pisces Pinball, a VPX table developer.
          Lead Technician of MC Chase Amusements, a private arcade in our home basement.

hearntd
          Participant
            @hearntd

I did figure it out, the play field wasn’t the main screen, I just didn’t get the chance to update on here. unfortunately I now have an issue where my play field has decided to go to the back glass since a reboot…. :scratch:

outhere
              @outhere
              MemberContributorvipModerator
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?