DMD looks like crap. Everything is to cramped.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rgarriott
    Participant
      @rgarriott

I have a few tables that look like this where the read out for the dmd is squished together and is really not readable. Bugs, redneck warewolf and a few others. Just wondering if there is a fix for this?

Im running just normal table dmd. Iv updated to 10.6 but it was happening on 10.5 also.
      Thanks

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Give us more info – running freezy ? Give us the dmddevice.ini – We’re good, but, not mind-readers.

rgarriott
        Participant
          @rgarriott

FB3FE7D0-011D-4AE4-B3D5-C3120558982C474AAE6A-8750-4EFE-AC7C-E2E090BB3CA3

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

sure – I agree, it looks crappy. But, I still have almost as little info to go by as I did in my last post. It looks to be a LCD, that is what I’m getting from the pic.

rgarriott
            Participant
              @rgarriott

Yea that’s correct. Normal lcd screen. I have it flipped to portrait. I have dmd size the same on all tables.

Daryl
              Participant
                @allknowing2012

Is this a case where the DMD should not even be in use ? The data is in the backglass and that is just vpinmame throwing it on the dmd. You probably want .hidden in there.

gtxjoe
                Participant
                  @gtxjoe

Re-size it. You are only show half the dmd screen. Start a 4 player game and you will only see 2 scores

Better yet, turn the Dmd off for these games since the backglass already displays the score :)

rgarriott
                  Participant
                    @rgarriott

Re-size it. You are only show half the dmd screen. Start a 4 player game and you will only see 2 scores

Better yet, turn the Dmd off for these games since the backglass already displays the score :)

Yes I believe it should be hidden but just didnt want a black screen where the dmd is.

I will try to resize it also since im usally the only one playing anyway.

Thanks for the advice.

Is there anyway to adjust that so i can display all 4 scores?

outhere
                      @outhere
                      MemberContributorvipModerator

3 Screen set-up and more
                      https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=33272&page=7#entry346276
                      Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball (Bally 1989) 2 & 3scr or 3scr
                      http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/4739-bugs-bunny-birthday-ball-bally-1989-2-3scr-or-3scr-score-with-animation/

Resized_20190325_084033_3388

For Back Glasses that don’t have the Built-in 3rd screen you can always add a picture
                      https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=40927&p=414013

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?