Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 181 total)
  • Author
    TXT11
    Participant
    @txt11

For someone who hasn’t made the jump to VPinMame 2.8 due to a number of ROM issues with mainly Stern tables,,,, Is there a way to turn off the modulated flashers ?  I tried resaving the table but that didn’t stop the pop up about needing the lastest VPinMame when starting the machine.  The silly thing is, after OK on the error the table plays perfectly anyway….. Using just VP 10.2.1 with VPinMame 2.7…. :bye:

Drybonz
    Participant
    @drybonz

Why not update your VPM?  The rom issues with the Stern tables is just a matter of renaming like 3 files.

xantari
    Participant
    @xantari

What 3 files are you talking about renaming? I haven’t personally had any issues with stern tables, just wondering what the issue is.

RustyCardores
    @rustycardores
    MemberModerator

What 3 files are you talking about renaming? I haven’t personally had any issues with stern tables, just wondering what the issue is.

To align with official VPinMAME set naming from driver.c, the following were renamed:

Iron Man & Iron Man Vault Edition im2 -> im
    X-Men xmen -> xmn
    The Avengers avg -> avs 

So these changes need to be reflected in the rom names for these tables.

If you have had no issues with these tables, then you must be using an earlier version of vpinmame.

Drybonz
    Participant
    @drybonz

Thanks, Rusty… yes, those are the three I meant.  I don’t know of any other general issues with Stern tables on the most recent VPM.

Sliderpoint
    Participant
    @sliderpoint
    MemberContributor

Hey guys, thanks for the compliments. I’m glad you like it.

I too have had a couple odd resets and some TE position checks at odd times. I’m pretty sure they rom related, but i can’t force a reproduction of those issues.

@txt11 of course it could be done, but it is not a simple change. I also have had no issues with stern roms in the latest builds.

@clarkkent
    sent me some new stuff that I will try to put into a small update that will also include the fix for the lock lights for those that didn’t already do it.

Sliderpoint
    Participant
    @sliderpoint
    MemberContributor

OK  V1.1 uploaded.  Target lights fixed. New sounds from ClarkKent.  Other small tweaks.

-Mike

bawouait
    Participant
    @yoyobis

Hello sliderpoint, bravo for the dr Who beautiful realization, just a small problem, the pinball does not tilt ^^ or is it settled it? thank you  :good:

Sliderpoint
    Participant
    @sliderpoint
    MemberContributor

Hello sliderpoint, bravo for the dr Who beautiful realization, just a small problem, the pinball does not tilt ^^ or is it settled it? thank you :good:

Whoops!   V 1.2 uploaded to fix tilting.

-Mike

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Umpa
    Participant
    @umpa

Cant believe I’m asking this but where can I find the ROM for this table. I looked at the normal websites and didn’t find it so I ended up using one from the IPDB website. I don’t think its correct as there is no DMD.

Sliderpoint
    Participant
    @sliderpoint
    MemberContributor

Cant believe I’m asking this but where can I find the ROM for this table. I looked at the normal websites and didn’t find it so I ended up using one from the IPDB website. I don’t think its correct as there is no DMD.

VPF has it:  http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=1276

-Mike

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Often it can be easier to just ask google. Go into table – find cGamename – ask google

<romname>.zip site:vpforums.org

https://www.google.no/search?q=dw_l2.zip+site:vpforums.org&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=diutWJX7K8mPsAHvo48Y

Umpa
    Participant
    @umpa

Thanks I swear I looked there! Thank you again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Umpa
    Participant
    @umpa

Finally played a few games and this is quite a fun table! Thank you for this little gem!

Sliderpoint
    Participant
    @sliderpoint
    MemberContributor

Uploaded a updated version that contains better plastic images that I got from Fuzzel.  Thanks to him for those!

-Mike

3 users thanked author for this post.
    topcat
    Participant
    @topcat

Thanks for the update :good:

Pinbolt
    Participant
    @pinbolt

Thank you Sliderpoint and Fuzzel for the update.

Al
    Participant
    @alandee

:good: Thanks for the updates !

Cheers,

al.

xantari
    Participant
    @xantari

This table is awesome. Thanks for the update!

Ben Logan2
    Participant
    @benlogan2

Somehow I’d forgotten to add this one to my cab upon release. Just “rediscovered” it last night and played for hours. Such a great one, Mike. Right up there with your TAF and brilliant Cyclone. Thanks so much.

:)

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 181 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW