Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    Vladdo
    Participant
    @vladdo

Love the table.. thanks for the conversion.

However, is it just me or when the Time Expander raises or lowers, CPU utilization goes through the roof. Sound starts to go crazy and break up and the balls end up being a slideshow. Very strange. It’s only this table that does it and only when the Time Expander section raises or lowers..

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

I noticed the same and for some odd reason I re-downloaded the table, deleted the nvram and registry ( making everything clean ) and that resolved my problem. Don’t know why this suddenly started to happen.

bjschneider93
    Participant
    @bjschneider93

I’ve had the same problem. I’ll try a clean install

GuruChoc
    Participant
    @guruchoc

I have a problem of the time expander not raising or lowering at all, works fine in demo mode, just not at all when playing. Anyone else have the same thing..

VPX 10.5.0 final

SAMBuild_r4635

G

Thalamus
    @thalamus

Try delete or rename the nvram.

GuruChoc
    Participant
    @guruchoc

Ok, will try that and report back, thanks.

G

Scotty VH
    @scottt
    ModeratorMember

Not a big issue, but since this is the GOTW, I have been playing it alot.  Here’s a couple of errors I found, which could be my setup, nvram, etc.  Just posting here for the public record.

Playing in desktop mode, somehow the left flipper hit the ball into the right sling, and it bounced over the sling and flew threw the air and off the table to the right.    Then the game went into find ball mode, and when I restarted it with f3, I received warnings that the glass needed to be put on the game for safety.

Also, I had a weird rom error… maybe the dmd freeze issue others have reported.  The dmd froze looking like this:

Screen Shot 12-30-18 at 09.26 PM

E36M3ZF
    Participant
    @e36m3zf

Deleting the nvram doesn’t help. The slowdown comes back after a couple of games. This makes the table broken, maybe there is another fix?

Thalamus
    @thalamus

Not that I can think of. It has always worked for me – since the cleanup mentioned above. And, I run it with a slightly different script, but that should not have anything to do with your problem. https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sverrewl/vpxtable_scripts/master/Doctor%20Who%20(Bally%201992)%20ssfmod%20v1.2.2.vbs

dreamtrap
    Participant
    @dreamtrap

vpx crashes when i try to import DrWhoLandscape.xml

using latest beta.

Drybonz
    Participant
    @drybonz

using latest beta.

Here’s a tutorial so you can set up your own pov settings.  Very fast and easy.  You will no longer need to rely on other people to do it for you.

https://vpinball.com/vpx-cameralight-mode-tutorial/

dreamtrap
    Participant
    @dreamtrap

i’ll have to hook up a kb i don’t have magna save buttons

rgarriott
    Participant
    @rgarriott

using latest beta.

Here’s a tutorial so you can set up your own pov settings. Very fast and easy. You will no longer need to rely on other people to do it for you.

VPX Camera/Light Mode Tutorial

Iv been using this awesome tool for the last couple wks to tweek all my tables, and man O man what a life saver.

bigjuzza
    Participant
    @bigjuzza

I am having trouble with the Loop ramp. It is impossible to get up. Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas on a fix? Everything else is simply amazing.

xantari
    Participant
    @xantari

@sliderpoint I have a bunch of better graphics assets for this (ramp decals / target decals / time expander decal / etc) if you want them.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    rothbauerw
    @rothbauerw
    ModeratorContributorMembervip

@sliderpoint I have a bunch of better graphics assets for this (ramp decals / target decals / time expander decal / etc) if you want them.

I have it on good authority that an update is in progress :whistle:

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Sliderpoint
    Participant
    @sliderpoint
    MemberContributor

I have it on good authority that an update is in progress :whistle:

Indeed!

https://youtu.be/Fdjf4lMmiiI

2 users thanked author for this post.
    xantari
    Participant
    @xantari

Awesome, now that sliderpoint responded I’m guessing these might not be needed. If they still are I can send over the graphics assets, just PM me. Just trying to help the community. I happened to get these cause I have a real Dr Who cabinet that I finally got fully cleaned up and working.

robertms
    Participant
    @mophead

That is fantastic news, one of the best VPX recreations getting an update by Top Men, woo hoo!

JR
    Participant
    @jfr1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoy4_h7Pb3M

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 177 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW