Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 17 posts - 161 through 177 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    outhere
    @outhere
    MemberContributorvipModerator

See – For Up-Datinghttps://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=4982#entry330264

timblo
    Participant
    @timblo

Yes I am. I’ve downloaded it again from your Google Drive but still no music

I have the same Problem…no Music with the table?? :cry:

Brad1X
    Participant
    @brad1x

Hey Timblo, I had the music problem and updated to VPinMAME33_beta that took care of the problem.

Dr Who is now working great but…

Now my DMD (PinDMD3) is not working in the pinup popper menu – when playing tables yes, when in the menu not so much.

GarageMakerGuy
    Participant
    @garagemakerguy

Great build Sliderpoint (and everyone else involved).

Once I updated to the latest rom (which fixed the missing sounds), this table is a lot of fun to play and looks great.

Cheers,

Jeff (Garage Maker Guy)

xantari
    Participant
    @xantari

I have one enhancement suggestion. I have a real doctor who, and the left flipper button has double leaf switches, where light press would activate only the left lower flipper, and full press activates both left upper and left lower flippers.

How could that be implemented if I have double leaf switches?

rothbauerw
    @rothbauerw
    ModeratorContributorMembervip

I have one enhancement suggestion. I have a real doctor who, and the left flipper button has double leaf switches, where light press would activate only the left lower flipper, and full press activates both left upper and left lower flippers.

How could that be implemented if I have double leaf switches?

There’s an option for it already in the script:

StagedFlipperMod = 0

Current Project: Perpetual updates of VPX physics.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    xantari
    Participant
    @xantari

Cool, which key assignment do I assign to each level of the leaf switch in VPX? I only see one setting for left flipper. Should be two settings (left flipper light press, and left flipper full press) ??

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

I would expect that you just put that value to a 1, and then, well – it is of course hardware dependent – or have I misunderstood something ?

rothbauerw
    @rothbauerw

From VPMKeys.vbs:

keyUpperLeft = 30 ‘(A) Upper Left Flipper button
    keyUpperRight = 40 ‘(‘) Upper Right Flipper button

1 user thanked author for this post.
    BazzaLB
    Participant
    @bazzalb

I noticed there is VR support and inside the script there is a VROn variable that never gets used. Is the latest version supposed to have some sort of VR Room? There is no real cabinet or room environment as far as I can tell.

rothbauerw
    @rothbauerw

No cabinet or room, but an active DMD and fully functioning backglass.

Chriss4198
    Participant
    @chriss4198

A pup pack for this would be the greatest EVER!!

7x4x1z
    Participant
    @cookieraid

Sound rom for Doctor Who was updated in latest beta. Redownload dw_l2 from VPUniverse whenever it is back online. Or revert back to VPinMAME 3.2 for the time being.

Finally! :good: I’ve tried several dw_l2 roms from different sources, and this is the only one that fixed the sound problem. The updated rom info should be in the description so people don’t have to read through 5 pages in the support topic.

Fraglerok
    Participant
    @fraglerok01

Hello, i have also the problem with the music by using VPinMAME 3.3, VPX10.6 & rom dw_l2 not coming from VPUniverse.

VPUniverse access is really difficult (so often for me, it’s impossible to reach this site) and i don’t want to reuse VPinMAME3.2 just for 1 table as VPinMAME3.3 help to run several new tables.

One solution is to use the rom dw_l1 instead of the dw_l2. I don’t know the difference between the both but the L1 is working well.

Just do not forget to change the name of the rom in the script of the game.

dielated
    Participant
    @dielated

Stunning game, a real treat to play. Thanks so much for making this! Its interesting how multiple players have to share use of the ‘time expander’ locks – makes for an interesting multi player game!

Thalamus
    @thalamus
    ContributorMemberModerator

Hello, i have also the problem with the music by using VPinMAME 3.3, VPX10.6 & rom dw_l2 not coming from VPUniverse.

VPUniverse access is really difficult (so often for me, it’s impossible to reach this site) and i don’t want to reuse VPinMAME3.2 just for 1 table as VPinMAME3.3 help to run several new tables.

One solution is to use the rom dw_l1 instead of the dw_l2. I don’t know the difference between the both but the L1 is working well.

Well, that is too bad. To the best of my knowledge, VPU is the only site htat has this corrected rom updated and readily available for download. And it isn’t hard to find roms. There is a search box up in the right hand corner, just paste in dw_l2.zip and you should find it, except if you get the dreaded gateway timeout that is. Why isn’t Dr. Who working for you with sound ? Because pinmame changed, and that is actually happening all the time. Not often for the latest version of the rom of such a popular title, but, it happens. Name change for Avenger a while back comes to mind.

drady
    Participant
    @dradyoz

Thanks mate, same issue, resolved with your solution works a treat.

Viewing 17 posts - 161 through 177 (of 177 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW