Doctor Who Full Screen

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bigjuzza
    Participant
      @bigjuzza

I am unable to get Doctor Who VPX to play Fullscreen. It is in Landscape mode not portrait. The Old XML file does not load.

This is my favorite table and this is frustratinnng as hell.

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Believe what you are looking for is describe in this tutorial. ( in the end )

https://vpinball.com/vpx-cameralight-mode-tutorial/

If you didn’t know this already, then you should really read the whole tutorial.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        bigjuzza
        Participant
          @bigjuzza

Thanks so much. Worked a treat

Woohoo

I did notice the Loop ramp is impossible to get up. Any ideas on how to adjust?

Thalamus
            @thalamus

Loop ramp getting up ?? If we are talking about the same ramp, well, I hope it doesn’t – as it should not.

bigjuzza
            Participant
              @bigjuzza

The Ramp that gets Loop record with  the left 3rd flipper. It is not going up that ramp at all. Is it to do with the camera I changed for full screen? Is it the power of that flipper? I have not changed any physics. Any ideas?

Thalamus
                @thalamus

Ah. I thought you wanted it to move physically up :) It is working here, try re-downloading the table. I don’t think I changed anything else than sounds on that table ( ssf related ), but, you could also try to put this script into the tables folder and see if it changes anything. Test before you do anything else. It might be you did something and ain’t aware of it ?!

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sverrewl/vpxtable_scripts/master/Doctor%20Who%20(Bally%201992)%20ssfmod%20v1.2.2.vbs

1 user thanked author for this post.
                bigjuzza
                Participant
                  @bigjuzza

Turns out it was in the camera movement which exposed a rubber that stopped it from working. All good. Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?