Does anyone have contact with destruk from Vpforums?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Phil Docker
    Participant
      @dock

Hello all,
      Any of you guys know an email or point of contact for destruk – who helped develop Ultrapin games.  He has not logged onto VPFORUMS for two years.
      Anybody know his real name?  Is he contactable (email, facebook, smoke signals!)?

Cheers
      Phil

:good:

CarnyPriest
      Participant
        @carnypriest

Brian David Smith

I don’t think toxie has any way to reach him. Maybe volkenborn, VPinMAMEdev, or Gaston or Noah at VPF.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        xenonph
        Participant
          @xenonph
          MemberContributor

Even though it says he has not signed in for 2 years, he may get alert sent to him if you private message him.

If his private message box is full, maybe by leaving message on one of his downloads Support Topic, it may possibly send an alert also.

(I think an alert message is sent to email that he signed up to site with. Maybe good chance he still checks this email, even though he doesn’t sign into Pinball Site.)

I was needing to ask someone permission to make mod who hadn’t signed in for many years. I sent private message and to my surprise they answered within a couple of days!!

1 user thanked author for this post.
          toxie
          Participant
            @toxie
            VP DEVMember

He quit the scene unfortunately, with the exact reasons being unknown to me, and so far i also was not able to contact him the last time i tried.  :/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?