DOF and RGB Flipper Board Issues | Need Help

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    iDigStuff
    Participant
      @dkane626

I’ve posted this a few places without much luck. I’m hoping coming to the source someone smarter than me can take a look.
      It’s been days and a lot of frustration.I’ve installed RGB flippers and have them configured and working when tested with both the DOF tester and Pinscape Output Tester

Hardware: KL25z stand alone running Pinscape and controlling RGB Flippers using prebuilt MOSFET board.

ISSUE:
      If I start VPX and load a table, the first time it loads the RGB flippers flash briefly then go off. BUT if I exit and reload using F5 without shutting down VPX they work perfectly when the table reloads.
      I’m wondering if the conflicting item might be something that loads the first time when VPX starts but not when I reload a table?
      I’ve looked at the DOF log but would need help deciphering the issue if it were there.

– I run everything pinball software related as NON admin
      – no blocked .dlls
      – RGB flippers seem to work fine in Pinup Popper
      – I have MX leds and they work fine

I’ve tried different output ports on the pinscape controller. (No Change)
      Ive tried disabling MX leds to see if there might be a conflict. (No Change)

The issue is consistent and repeateable which leads me to believe this is software related.
      As well as the fact that the RGB flipper boards work perfectly when tested through DOF tester and Pinscape Output Tester.
      It’s my understanding that with autoconfig I would not need to add these RGB flipper boards to the cabinet.xml?
      Would disabling autoconfig be an option to try?

I’m so stuck on what I should try next? Hoping someone can assist. Thanks in advance hoping to move past this road block.

Also no signs of any life when running Future Pinball either. At least with VPX they flash the first time and work when the table is reloaded.

Attached DirectOutput.log   =   Started DofLinx, started VPX, loaded AFM, Quit AFM without exiting VPX, Reloaded Table via F5.

Attachments:
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?