This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  randr 3 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
     TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

What is DOF Config Tool? What is it used for? What the f**k is all this stuff on there?

This is my simple video tour of DOF Config Tool. I figured I would explain what most of it’s features are, and how they work before I release my new DOF Config Creator Sheet. I’ll have another video for that which explains more in that regard.

It’s a lot of info…but then again DOF involves a lot of shit! Don’t like watching videos to learn? Then start reading the DOF R3 wiki from the beginning. :)

2 users thanked author for this post.
     TerryRed 
    MemberContributorModerator

DOF, MX Leds, and creating table configs. The “basics” and a tour of my “DOF Config Creator Sheet”.

In this video I go through all the “basics” of DOF. How the commands work, how the triggering works, and how it relates to VP, FP, FX3. I explain how addressable leds (MX) work and how they are different than standard DOF toys. I also give you a first tour of my DOF Config Creator Sheet that will make creating table configs for DOF and MX Leds MUCH easier.

I will soon have a tutorial and will show you how to add MX Leds and effects (the easy way using my sheet) to a table in the next video.

Video Bookmarks:

Intro: 0:01
    DOF Basics: 2:18
    DOF (Table script) Trigger Commands 5:51
    DOF Trigger Types: 12:30
    DOF Commands: 16:50
    Addressable Leds (MX): 21:40
    DOF Config Creator Sheet Tour: 34:00
    Stranger Things: SE (VPX original table example): 42:17
    Transformers (VPX rom based example): 43:50
    Star Wars DSA (FP DOFLinx example): 44:42

3 users thanked author for this post.
     randr 
    Keymaster
    ModeratorMember

Very nice as always  👍🏻

Currently playing around with FP to VP conversions. Nothing serious just trying to have fun.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
Vpinball.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account