DOFLinx Sainsmart

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jayray442
    Participant
      @jayray442

First off a big thanks for everything that all you do for the community. I know everyone is very busy but hoping to get an idea of what my problem is. I have had Doflinx working for quite awhile on my cabinet with Visual Pinbal but could never get it to work with FX3 and had always just left it alone. Well saw TerryRed’s awesome guide and decided to try again. As i said it works fine with VP but when going through the guide i realized i don’t a couple files that should be there. DirectOutputconfig.ini in the config folder and i don’t have doflinx,ini in main direct ouptput folder(alough i do have a directoutputconfig40.ini file. But as i said it works fine with VP at the moment. So when i follow your guide and add the files mentioned and setup paths as you show in guide it still doesn’t work in FX3 but also stops working in VP. I believe this may all be related the fact that i have a sainsmart board to run my solenoids because i know when i originally set it up had to add a cabinet file added to the config folder and some other things i believe(it has been a few years). So i am pretty sure this is where my problem lies but not really sure to correct the problem.Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?