Downloads section

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    freneticamnesic
      @freneticamnesic
      vipModeratorMember

Don’t forget to check the downloads section on the right. I added all the current versions of my tables, or tables I was a co-author on, from PM5 to VPX. I also uploaded my recently created table videos for HyperPin/PinballX – this is my personal collection so it’s not every table, just tables I needed videos for on my cab. I’ll be adding table videos for VPX tables there when I get a chance.

Randr also uploaded his entire wheels collection. To the best of my knowledge, for some reason, randr has every table ever made for VP, and has wheels for every single one of them. (seriously he has like 16,000 tables wtf?)

I won’t be uploading b2s files or anything like that that I did not create, but the section is there if anyone has their own b2s to add to it.

Please let me know if there’s anything you’d like to see and I’ll do what I can to get it here.

Punch it!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Fulltilt
      Participant
        @fulltilt

Wow! You have been very busy uploading that’s for sure. Thank you very much :D

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

I try to have every table but not all i bet. downloads section is looking good! 32assassin has every table i think :)

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

Flint_Beastwood
          Participant
            @flint-beastwood

Appreciate all the hard work guys, this is going to be a great site to visit daily for input and to help the community of newcomers to the virtual pinball scene. Thanks!

Blashyrk
            Participant
              @blashyrk

Thanks for your hard work, I’m loving this site with no rules for table releases :)

randr
              Keymaster
                @randr
                ModeratorMember

Site has rules. I cant upload tables i didnt help build as one example. :)

for IOS and Android

Blashyrk
                Participant
                  @blashyrk

Yeah, what I meant was no rules for the machine to be out of production before you can share the table

freneticamnesic
                    @freneticamnesic
                    vipModeratorMember

I think it’s all bogus but I won’t get into it. Bottom line is, if anyone wants a table, they can always get it, you just have to ask the right people. That kind of defeats the “rules” doesn’t it? I won’t share other peoples tables, I respect other authors wishes but I welcome them to share their tables here if they want.

Punch it!

randr
                    Keymaster
                      @randr
                      ModeratorMember

Hey fren where is a table video of humpty dumpty!? :(

for IOS and Android

blisse
                      Participant
                        @blisse

I dont understand why is there so few downloads??! All of these tables are amazingly well done. Many thanks to the authors. Is there a way to donate beer as a thank you?

Daryl
                        Participant
                          @allknowing2012

I dont understand why is there so few downloads??! All of these tables are amazingly well done. Many thanks to the authors. Is there a way to donate beer as a thank you?

There are only 34 members on this new site :-)

Jodannar
                          Participant
                            @jodannar

Just stumbled into the new world over her. Very new to the whole virtual pinball thing; but have learned a lot in the last 2 months on the “older/other” sites. I suggest with the downloads section to add descriptions/template information to uploads, along with any other images/related media links if possible. I am sure this has been thought of and this site is just in its infancy. :good: :good: :good:

Keep up the great work

randr
                            Keymaster
                              @randr
                              ModeratorMember

Just stumbled into the new world over her. Very new to the whole virtual pinball thing; but have learned a lot in the last 2 months on the “older/other” sites. I suggest with the downloads section to add descriptions/template information to uploads, along with any other images/related media links if possible. I am sure this has been thought of and this site is just in its infancy. :good: :good: :good:

Keep up the great work

Totally agree! If anyone has ideas or a site they want this download section to look like PLEASE share! I will be more then happy to improve anything!

********************************************************
                              for IOS and Android

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

Added a new downloads section DMD videos thanks to Member @whitey thanks for the uploads!!

for IOS and Android

BorgDog
                                Participant
                                  @borgdog
                                  MemberContributorvip

So I was just thinking as I was browsing the vpx tables that it might be nice to have some more granularity in the organization.  One thought I had was it would be nice to be able to sort by machine release date, so I could find the old em’s just by sorting that way.  Make sense?  of course you would need a field to sort on, and soem things like test tables don’t fit into that, but it would be great to see them in chronological order.

thanks for the site btw  :good:

randr
                                  Keymaster
                                    @randr
                                    ModeratorMember

It could do it with “tags” if upload had a tag of “EM” or “SS” or “WPC” i will look into it for sure

for IOS and Android

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?